SlinkySons diary to the new me!!!

Swit swoo look at you! Youve done amazing hun and u look gorg on your latest night out.

Its ur day off today isnt it? Enjoy!! xxx

Woohooo day off, had a lovely lie in! Just had my porridge cookie for energy as we are off to Ingleton falls to walk for 4 hours or so! The weathers abit dodgy so leaving the lakes for today!

Well 1 thing is for sure my taste buds have changed incredibly!!! I used to love porridge made up as directed or as a cookie and today all I could taste was the sweetener it was foul will be changing to the newer version which isn't sweet at all 'even though it's called sweet porridge' lol

Well the scales aren't being to kind to me but it is totm so I'm hoping by weds it will have gone along with a couple of pounds doubt I'll get into the 11s by weds I'm still 12.4ib but at least I haven't gained any! I usually gain water weight with totm but haven't woop woop

Well have a fab day everyone xxxx

I was reading a few days ago that you had a day off on Sunday and remember thinking it was ages away! Yay, glad its here for you lovey x

I didn't like the porridge in the white pack but quite like the silver one. Yes, you're right, I have no idea why they call it sweet porridge cos its not but it's yummy! X

Yeah i know, i tried making acookie with the silver pack porridge and it was rank so added a little nutmeg and it was passable but not the best! The porridge cookies were defo what got me through last time as i need a good burst in a morning to set me up for the day but hey ho! im sure i will find something else to satisfy my taste buds :)

Well day 19
Wowzer im so chuffed that ive actually managed to stick to it again i really thought id struggle but nah, quite the opposite! Infact im finding it easier than i did previously :) im just looking through weigh loss diaries to help give me an idea of how long it will take me to get to somewhere between 10.7-11stone, its only between 18-25lbs till im there! I reckon about 5-8weeks! fingers crossed, however the shred dvd may help me get there quicker :)

Anyway so today we did a fell walk took us just over 2hours, there must have been about 1000 steep steps or more! really good fun, very shattering! starting my 30 day shred tomorrow cant think of anything worse right now though! lol
my taste buds are definitely changing and im having to remind myself to eat, so ketosis is defo working for me this time round! Fourtunately i have no upcoming events that i have to decline for 2 months or so, this gives me a straight through ticket to slimville instead of taking the sceenic route like i usualyy do :) i will be going onto something else after S&S and may still use the packs for maintenance even if its just 1 meal replacement daily it will help keep calories low, but im not there yet! so for now i shall concentrate on just losing and toning up along the way :)

Morning hun :) Sounds like a great plan! Sounds like a lovely walk :D

Have a great day xxx

OMG what a friggin turd LONGGGGGGGGGG day! had to drive to Llandudno to teach, i turns up and no students so had to doss around till lunch time then drive all the way back bloody 5hour round trip! on top of doing my regular clients treatments arghhhh! anyway home now thankfully, just making cauliflower rice fried in spicies with mushrooms topped with chilli yum yum1 cant believe how much my taste buds have changed i hated chilli before on this plan and spicy things full stop but im loving them these days!

After my 2hour hike yesterday my legs are somewhat achy but sooooo worth it really enjoyed yesterday! only slight snag is that i have gained some water weight :( im hoping it will have gone by weds weigh-in1 im not going to be a happy chappy if it hasnt!

Anyway im that way out with myself tonight so i need an early night seen as ive got to treck to York tomorrow with work, so night all hope you all have a fab day tomorrow xxxx

Hi hun! You're doing great so far! Didn't think we could have rice on the plan??? Or do you mean you chop the cauli up really
small so it looks like rice??! xx

Oh god what a rubbish day that was!!

Hope today's been a better day :)

Have u started the shred? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes Shivie Caul rice not real nice but it does the job :)
Yesterday was most certainly a crap day and so was today, very very long!!! today was more nearer 6hour round trip to York and back but fortunately the frest of the week isnt quite as stressful! weigh in tomorrow and for some reason i just feel bloated i havent gone off plan at all been 100% so i should get a loss but my period wont friggin sod off my moods all over the place!

I havent started my shred yet just havent had time at all! ive flicked through it but thats as far as ive got :) will record my weight loss or gain tomorrow i hope its a loss!!!

Good luck this morn chick :) cxx

Good luck hun xx Oh and must try the "fake" rice thing....you guys are full of fun tips to keep
things interesting!! ;)

I am rather f**cked off haven't lost 1lb I'm starving I feel I've put myself through loads this week, Its still totm but even so why the hell haven't I lost I've drank loads as I always do, I've weighed all my veg and gad the correct amount of packs I'm so upset I could cry!!!!! Arghhhhhh

Oh hun!! Big hugs. Xxxx

I dont know what it could be!! Are u still in ketosis or out of it now? Maybe totm is takin more of an effect than usual? Xxx

I feel I am in ketosis i have all the symptoms from ketosis I don't know I'm just miffed off I really thought I may have seen a loss on the scales! But will persevere and see what next week brings x

Keep goin hun :) I'm more than sure the scales will show a good loss nxt week xxx

I am doing him but it's hard not to get p**sed off with it! Considering what we put ourselves through on this plan and when the results dont show it's disheartening but my clothes feel abit loser!

It is frustrating hun, tom always stalls me out...and bugger I never know if its gonna be 1 week or 4! The scales will wiggle soon hunny, hang in there.. know its really annoying...but it will wooooosh off all of a sudden

xx

Morning hun hope ur feeling abit better today xx

Back