***slipping into smaller clothes sunday - hour by hour ***

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey everyone - sorry didnt get back on much yesterday was out and about and then pc got hijacked by kids, but in a way it was a good job cos had a tiny blip!

knew I was tempting fate by the title I did yesterday - theres never been anything saintly about me;)

Anyway blip over it could have been worse and no excuse for it really.

My monthly loss for this month has been crap and its due to water retntion and nibbling on eggs and chicken so enough is enough. Have joined well and goods 4 weeks challenge which will take me till me to my holiday date so thats me 100% only from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a good day everyone
LOL
Jess
xxx

Morning jess & those that follow,

Think a few of us had blips yesterday, me included but todays a new day folks so heres to 100%

Going to my SIL today for her partners birthday lunch, HB away camping so will be strange seein them all without him. Will be good though, Its easier for me to be 100% when theres people around me! A bit constipated today so drinking lots this am, away to glug some more.

Morning!

Going for a good 100% day today. Still 11/11 on the scales. Its going to move. I can feel it!

Had shake, taking dog out next, and then off to Asda, home and then out for driving lesson.

We're off to a car boot sale this morning(I love my car boot bargains)-it's lovely and sunny(yippee) so baby will get some sunshine and I'll get some exercise.

Another 2lbs off for me, now weigh 11st 9lbs :D

Not sure what we're doing as yet :) xx

Morning everyone..

I stood on scales this morning and it has shifted the right way.. Not gonna take much notice, but am happy its going down rather then up. Had a night of getting up about 3 times last night and weeing like 10 men. I only had a 0.5 litre of sparkling water about 2 hours before bed.. Heck, I must have been retaining water a lot yesterday!

Morning all and what a gorgeous morning it is! im having a lazy one today not doing much and had a much needed lie in this morning was bliss. Keep up the good work all and heres to another 100% day.
xxx

just checking in quickly as i have too much going on for my own good!!! sun is shining WHOO! Kids off to more Bday parties(we have one just about every weekend, Ill go broke!) Great going for those who are losing and have a great day all.

Jess. Im gonna hold you to the challenge and be strick, no sympathy from me the next 4 weeks. Be strong or else.......LOL

Thats great Sarette, another 2LBs, well done you. It must be nice looking at your ticking knowing you have less to lose than you have already lost. You should be sooo proud 67LBs is amazing.
Keep up the good work and be an inspiration to us all. xx

morning everyone :)

today is my day 1, so far so good had a shake and took my puppy out for an hour along the seafront :)

H2B is at work all day so trying to keep myself busy, gonna sort out paperwork and we have 3 suitcases full of old clothes to sort (we just moved house) i know i have a size 16 pair of river island jeans that still have the tag on, as i quit last time just before i got into them :( so they are going to be a major goal for me

xxx

Well, after trying so so hard to stay 100% yday... it worked!! Im in the friggin 8s!!!!!!!!!!!! By a smidgen - scales say 8 stone 13.8 but still!!!! AARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Afternoon all!
Well, after babysitting til the wee small hours for my sister last night have had a lovely lie in today - but have got up with a headache, due to lack of water - which I am now downing!
Going to nip to Teco's and stock up on water, then heading down to Wolverhampton to see a mate and go on a big long walk tomorrow - fingers crossed the weather holds out!
Have a great 100% day everyone!
CrazylilBlonde - 8 stone something????? That's incredible! Well done! x

morning ladies, well done to every1 for being here

today im gonna break up my 4 packs today (since im tall)

i struggle with the 4 packs it can get a bit ...blahhh

but had 1 shake this morning, another in a few hoursw then a tetra and bar for my tea!

hope every1 is well

Whoo well done everyone!

I have had a fantastic driving lesson, been to Asda AND been 100% so far :D

Keep up the good work everyone. Busy weekend with London sights yesterday for fun and lots planned today if I can ever get through the housework. Wanna get into that sun asap. We're busy looking into our Xmas holiday. Just waiting on one more detail and we can book.

Anyway just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Wishing you all a brilliant 100% day, xxx

Just cooked a pure FEAST for visitors. All sorts of naughty highly unhealthy food. Not tempted in the slightest. :D

Afternoon ladies.

Could it be true? Sunshine on a bank holiday weekend? That never happens here!

Had a much better day so far today, decided to get the car all sparkly and clean ready for its trip to the garage on Tuesday. Damn thing is only 2 years old, need to persuade H2b to buy me a new one. Took it to the hand car wash, had a cheeky little flirt with the owner and got it done for free! Good job h2b didn't come with me ;)

Done all the housework, so the afternoon is going to involve nothing but shakes with crushed ice, a good book, a bit of sunbathing in the garden and a 'guilt induced workout' tonight after yesterdays little blip. I am in a fantastic, energy filled mood, nothing can beat me today, not even the smell of BBQs drifting around the neighbourhood! Hope everyone is having a lovely bank holiday x

just ate my first ice cream(from a tetra pack) OMG it was delicious!! Only froze it for 2 and half hours. Was soft in the middle and really yummy just like chocolate ice cream....Even my teen aged daughter loved it. will be having more tomorrow for sure!!! Just thought I would share the moment. LOL

Hi everyone. Hope everyone's day has been good. It has been beautiful weather here today so I took the dog for a walk to my mam's, stopping off at my sisters first, so I have spent most of today outside in the garden. Its been really nice. I have had a tetra for lunch and a soup for my tea but keeping my mousse for later.

I have had a lot of advice about my mousse issue "moussegate" and have decided that I am going to continue having it. We deprive ourselves enough without actually doing without food we are allowed. So, if I want one - I'm gonna have one - end of !!!!! lol

Well I had a lovely time at my SIL's , honestly his family are less stressfull than my folk, sounds awful but true! And she double checked with me that it was ok to send me home with leftovers for HB as she wanted to be sure it wouldn't be tempting to have it in the house, so thoughtful (unlike my mum who came round last week bringing cakes and biscuits!).
Bathtime for littleun soon but will check in later.

Back