Total Solution Smidge's 2016 Diary :)

Thanks ladies! Being over halfway gets better everyday as you can imagine haha!! Downhill all the way ;)

My sister did come round on Thursday and she did buy KFC for her and the OH. The smell was intoxicating but I sat there with my glass of water and didn't cave in lol! Had another good day yesterday as well... choc shake for brekkie and lunch then we were down at the studios again on standby to get in to watch Red Dwarf for the second time (and we got in :D :D) so I had a caramel crunch bar in the car on the way home.

Was a tad annoyed at work yesterday though, my colleague who is on CD was going on and on about being in the "12's"... I mean I was pleased for her but in my head I couldn't help but think stop gloating! I don't do it to her, I keep my loss to myself unless I am asked. She is going on holiday next week though so I am looking forward to weigh in tomorrow as if I keep up my losses I should be able to catch up to her as I'm sure she will put on over a weeks holiday....

Going to the cinema with my sister today and I know she'll want all the snacks but I'll just stick to plain old water lol happy days!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :)

The 12's are my magic number, I stop feeling fat and feel relatively comfortable. I do hope to hit the 10s eventually but I am all focused on the 12s at the moment. 10lbs to go!! How many pounds until you're in the 12s?

Enjoy the cinema... try sparkling water, it's more filling lol. ;) XX

Hi smidge, seeing red dwarf must be fab!
Well done at being strong, not sure I'd have been so good

Weekend is going fine at present, had some s&s shakes to use up, hadn't realised their Choc shake tasted so good
Then I'll probably have cottage pie mix with a bit of mince and leeks later and a jam yog bar later in the evening.

Am squarely in ketosis and peckish but very tolerable.

Have been looking at the maintainence options. The judd and Dukan sites say that for my age, activity level and (hopefully) goal weight I can only have 1700 daily to maintain. Now I realise I'm going to have to calorie count forever! But I will have one feast day and one fast day :)

Saturday's all good, no temptation on the horizon, have been invited to in-laws lunch tomorrow, but the cook knows I have to low carb it, so she's making me an omelette. It's not what I'd choose, but am doing damage limitation.
One step at a time

Was 17.10 (size 20/22) bmi 36
Am 15.8 (size 18) bmi 32.3
Will be 11.10 (size 12/14) 24.8

Morning all! It's weigh in day and the scales were yo-yoing all over the place this morning but they finally settled on.... 3lb off :scale:

That'll do considering I had a meal out this week and I know I didn't drink enough water the last couple of days! Also, it pushes me over the 2 stone loss mark. @AllYours this leaves me with 3lb to see the 12's on the scales - not long to go now!

Cinema went well yesterday, only water for me :) Not sure what I will get up to today but I know I need to drink more water as the last couple of days I have been having hunger pangs.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday :)

6 weeks to go! :D

Last edited:
Saturday's all good, no temptation on the horizon, have been invited to in-laws lunch tomorrow, but the cook knows I have to low carb it, so she's making me an omelette. It's not what I'd choose, but am doing damage limitation.

"the cook"... blimey who are you married to lol!! :p

Well done with your loss :)

Well done - 3lb is great :)

I went to the cinema a couple of weeks ago. Saved half a bar from lunch, cut up into pieces to munch as a "treat", a bottle of sparkling water and a mint tea. Didn't feel deprived at all.

Well done - 3lb is great :)

I went to the cinema a couple of weeks ago. Saved half a bar from lunch, cut up into pieces to munch as a "treat", a bottle of sparkling water and a mint tea. Didn't feel deprived at all.

Thank you :) I was going to take a bar but stupidly for my last order I only got 6 so I need to ration them haha!

Always love logging in on Monday and seeing my update ticker - almost half way now! :D

Good day so far today, upped my water intake after failing to get enough in over the weekend. Anyone else find the more they drink the more thirsty they feel??

Enjoying having choc shake for both breakfast and lunch now with curry for dinner. Got to remember to eat at 6pm as much as possible though as last night I spread my packs out and ate at about 8pm and wow did my heartburn come back with a vengeance because I was lying down with something in my belly too soon after eating!

Not a huge amount coming up this week to side-track me from the diet. I am going to the spa on Thursday afternoon and they do dinner there so I will probably eat so as not to be the talking point of the day but as it is the spa they usually have a healthy choice of chicken and salad :)

Hopefully it won't do too much damage and I will be able to get 3lb off this week which will put me back in the 12's ;)

Well done on the 3lb loss this week... and hopefully you shall be in the 12's this week. A great place to be! I can't wait to join you. X

Hey ladies! Just checking in, been a busy day!!

All well on the diet front :) people at work had McDonalds for lunch but I didnt feel deprived. I don't really like it that much when I'm not on a diet.

Hope everyone is doing well. Wednesday tomorrow, half way there ;)

Well done :)

Not a fan of McDonalds myself, but I do like their chicken wraps so I might have been tempted!

Back