Total Solution Smidge's 2016 Diary :)

well done smidge for sticking to the plan & glad you enjoyed your night out, I also had two packs today & a piece of chicken, I'm still not feeling 100% as my hacking cough turns out to be a chest infection & my body was telling me I need some chicken !!

Thanks Bronte. I hope you are feeling better?!

chicken and salad def counts as sticking to the plan! I love the idea of a xmas do in late January! quite nice really, to have a little party after evrything's gotten boring again. What are you having (I take it not roast turkey!).

Ha ha it is quite a good idea, it's much cheaper too! I've gone for sardines for starter and chicken milanese for main with veg. Hoping it's mostly protein so I might stay so ketosis by the skin of my teeth!

Well done Smidge :)

Thanks Darcy!

I'm absolutely shattered!! I did the gym Monday and Tuesday and last night I did 20 mins on the home rowing machine! I've also been out most nights this week so it's been rush rush rush! I can safely say I will not be gyming it tonight :)

Still, stuck to plan 100% so all is well in the world lol just got to get through tomorrow and that's three weeks under my belt!

Hope everyone is doing well?

Hi, am 2 and a bit into this quest, so I'm following your thread as the s&s ones are really quiet. I'm going to buy some exante products for my second month, can you guys recommend any packs? I have done vlcd several times, most successfully in 2009 and 2012...... This time I am getting to goal and maintaining!
I have lost a stone so far and am going to lose about 6 stone in total. I know that I am going to be doing this until at least July and am committed to doing it.

So hi!

I don't like the savoury packs but a lot of people do on here so its a matter of taste...I don't like the baby food consistency and
They are salty but may be worth buying a few to see if you like.(I have loads of savoury packs that I don't like going spare!)
I stick to bannan, choc, strawberry shakes (darent try any others but I like these so sticking to them) I also like any chewy/oaty type bars....not keen on the chocolate bar as it reminds me of fig biscuits but again it's personal taste...

Xx good luck

Thanks, I want to get the 60 for £60 which finishes tonight. Will just have to trial some, I can swallow almost any flavour except exante pink tomato soup! Thanks for replying

Hi, am 2 and a bit into this quest, so I'm following your thread as the s&s ones are really quiet. I'm going to buy some exante products for my second month, can you guys recommend any packs? I have done vlcd several times, most successfully in 2009 and 2012...... This time I am getting to goal and maintaining!
I have lost a stone so far and am going to lose about 6 stone in total. I know that I am going to be doing this until at least July and am committed to doing it.

So hi!

Hey Angie, welcome :)

I really think it depends on each person. I really like some packs which others hate as spanner said... they do lots of mixed packs so you can try new things!

Well, 3 weeks nearly done! Weighed in this morning but I shouldn't until Sunday and I wasn't too impressed so that'll teach me ;) hopefully the scales are nicer to me by Sunday morning!

Feeling a bit grumpy today and don't feel as though I look any different even though I've nearly lost a stone and I'm getting very bored of Exante. I remember feeling this way before when I did the diet though. Just push through and eventually it'll be worth it!

Off to the cinema with my Mum tonight to take my mind off things (luckily the Hunger Games doesn't actually have anything to do with food lol)!

Well, 3 weeks nearly done! Weighed in this morning but I shouldn't until Sunday and I wasn't too impressed so that'll teach me ;) hopefully the scales are nicer to me by Sunday morning!

Feeling a bit grumpy today and don't feel as though I look any different even though I've nearly lost a stone and I'm getting very bored of Exante. I remember feeling this way before when I did the diet though. Just push through and eventually it'll be worth it!

Off to the cinema with my Mum tonight to take my mind off things (luckily the Hunger Games doesn't actually have anything to do with food lol)!
Hi Smidge I'm grumpy today too!!
And I'm getting bored and the scales aren't moving hahah
Enjoy the flicks
X

Hi smidge, are you doing the add a meal week? Did you do it last time? I can't decide whether to do it or not as it may send me into an eating spiral.

Hi Smidge I'm grumpy today too!!
And I'm getting bored and the scales aren't moving hahah
Enjoy the flicks
X

I have my fair share of grumpy days on this diet lol! Enjoyed the film except the smell of popcorn all around ;) luckily the OH wasn't snacking when I got in which is usually the case on Friday night!!

Hi smidge, are you doing the add a meal week? Did you do it last time? I can't decide whether to do it or not as it may send me into an eating spiral.

I've not done it any time I've done exante and don't intend on it this time either :) I don't think I could go back without it once I'd had a taste lol!

Keep pushing through Smidge! I can get bored with food while eating totally normally tbh. If you can get through the cinema you can get through anything, I think. I'll have to take a bar with me if I go, but I love popcorn so much!

Keep pushing through Smidge! I can get bored with food while eating totally normally tbh. If you can get through the cinema you can get through anything, I think. I'll have to take a bar with me if I go, but I love popcorn so much!

Luckily I don't like it that much, especially sweet! :)

Having a good day today - had an exam at my college class and aced it :wee:

Except now I want to treat myself to a delicious dinner out or something to celebrate :(

Alas, I will stick to my pasta, ham and mushroom soup *sigh*

congrats on passing the exam! good luck with the weigh in tomorrow.

It's weigh in day again..... another 3lb off :scale:

Considering I went out for dinner on Tuesday I think that is pretty good. Of course I always hope for more but it does mean I've lost a stone in 3 weeks, don't think there are many other diets that can give those results!

Off out for a 'coffee' with my friend now then will do some cleaning tonight as a form of exercise haha!

Hope everyone has a nice day :)

Thanks ladies! :D

Made it through the day again. Back to work tomorrow for week 4! I'm weaning back onto food in April ready for my holiday on the 16th so at least it's only 10 weeks to go!! :)

Last edited:
Back