Snow's umpteenth weight loss thread

I highly recommend them and even if not low carbing they would be less calories than store bought nuts as no sugar.

I lost 8lbs today (after two weeks of STS) and ungrateful swine I am I was hoping for 9 which is what showed on Saturday and because it would be the next stone bracket down.

B: IF
L : had a bit of cheese and some salt and vinegar peanuts as curiously not that hungry
D: curry again

Thanks - I know 8 is amazing, I'm being greedy - it's the downfall of having a sneaky look at the scales I think.

It's been between 9 and 6 off over the last few days so it could certainly have gone the other way even.

I changed up dinner as my OH went to Ikea and came in with meatballs from their frozen section - They are only 4g of carbs per 100g so I made those for tea and the curry is now for tomorrow (nicer the next day anyway) as I had meatballs, my version of ikea's sauce (butter, cream, oxo cube and arrowroot) and broccoli,

I have a lot of calories left so might sneak a bit of cheesecake mix when i make some up for work.

Snowy, would you like 6 bags of almond flour and a few other LC carb things? I'm happy to send them to you - or we could meet! :)

Snowy, would you like 6 bags of almond flour and a few other LC carb things? I'm happy to send them to you - or we could meet! :)

That would be brilliant if you don't mind - happy to meet up as well and take advantage of being local.

I will have to see if I have anything slimming world I can pass on (not from my successful run as that was years ago but from more recent attempts. ) I did have a stash of choc shot but my OH might have decimated it.

Pm me your address - I've got stuff going on this weekend and next, so post will be quicker :).

And don't worry about the choc shot hun, I have about 6 containers, so that'll last me for a while lol.

And what can i use instead of chocolate bars? I used to spend a fdortune on Hifis - and probably will again!

Pm me your address - I've got stuff going on this weekend and next, so post will be quicker :).

And don't worry about the choc shot hun, I have about 6 containers, so that'll last me for a while lol.

And what can i use instead of chocolate bars? I used to spend a fdortune on Hifis - and probably will again!
Pm'ing now - when we do meet up it will be on me.

I used to eat a lot of hifi's too alpen lights (about the same price as hifi's usually unless there is an offer, aldi benefit bars (they did chocolate and fudge and strawberry back in the day), special k chewy delights (these come in milk or dark) and I also used to buy these https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/285131570 mini green and blacks - between 4 and 4.5 syns each and nice to have real chocolate.

Totally forgot to post my food for the day.

B: I was going for intermittent fasting but felt super hungry at 11.30 and ate the remains of my caramelised pecans
L: Bacon and cheesecake
D: chicken curry and slim rice

S: another pack of bacon and 3 cheese sticks. I am just super hungry today for some reason so the emergency food at work has been depleted.

Yes and i have restocked with more bacon and cheese in work fridge.

Last night I had a poppadom with my curry while they are high carb 38g per 100g they are so light that one is only 3.8 so doable. I also had some kimchi in an attempt to make up for not being allowed mango chutney. Its no mango chutnet but worked well with the poppadom. The low carb bakery sells mango chutney made with green mango, courgette and mango favouring and sweetener but it's 8 pound a jar!! (I'm still considering buying it)

B:IF
L: cheesecake and bacon
D: thinking about doing steak and veggie dauphinous

Snacks
Pork scratchings
Cheese stick

Eight quid? Ouch. But hey it's Christmas, so why not treat yourself (that's my mantra which runs from December to December lol)

Eight quid? Ouch. But hey it's Christmas, so why not treat yourself (that's my mantra which runs from December to December lol)
Decided against it (not because of the cost but because it has xylitol in which is poisonous to cats and dogs and I have cat who is always trying to steal food.)

Tomorrow involves a 5 hour round trip in a car for a four hour meeting with a lunch provided only the lunch is sandwiches :(

So I'm busy making up some more caramelised nuts and have some baby bels and precooked bacon to take with me- might have to skip the intermittent fasting and have a big breakfast.

Next week I'm at a conference Sunday to Wednesday - hotel breakfast should be fine - can just have bacon maybe natural yogurt, berries if there is fruit, Dinner we can expense so I'll have to find something suitable (the hotel is near a Nando's so there is that) and no idea about lunch because that's provided by the conference.

Wow you're going to clock up the miles - but well done for planning ahead, that's the key to success.

You can usually get bacon and egg and stuff like that for hotel breakfasts. A friend who was doing LC a few years ago used to travel a lot for work and she told me she popped into the kitchen and spoke to the chef about it - and apparently they were usually really happy to accommodate her. Worth a try?

i am - the conference is in brighton so as far south from here as you can go practically. Things did not go to plan - last night i tried making the caramelised nuts at the same time as dinner and burnt them (multitasking fail whups) I did not have a big breakfast this morning as I woke up with a twinge that felt like it could be a migraine so I did not want to eat so I decided I would fast all day and see how that went. However we stopped at a services with an M & S food just before lunch time - virtually all their salads had pasta or grains or lentils but i've seen a lot of people on instagram post about their 3 for £7 deli section and they had loads of keto options, I got a mozarella and sundried tomato pot, a pack of chicken tikka and asome chorizo and spicy cheese rolls which were all fine on keto - the sundried tomatoes had 5g carbs but i didn't eat all of them so all day fasting failed but i was still on plan!

I got in at 7.30 and have just had left over curry and now I'm off to the cinema with a cheesecake as I'm made one for today (only found out about this meeting on Tuesday afternoon) and I make 4 cheesecakes at once for the week usually.

Ooh, I've been meaning to try the fat head dough pizza and having seen your photo I really NEED to!

Well done on the 8lbs loss :0clapper:

I have to say I was genuinely shocked by how good it was and how much it tasted like it a normal pizza base. (I'm planning to make one on Saturday, have half for tea and taking cold left over pizza on the train on sunday)

I wonder if it's SW-adaptable? Oooh maybe not, I suppose the almond flour will be high in syns.

And sorry to hear about the burnt nuts! :)

I wonder if it's SW-adaptable? Oooh maybe not, I suppose the almond flour will be high in syns.

And sorry to hear about the burnt nuts! :)
Even if the almond flour wasn't. It's mainly mozzarella!

I am now in Brighton after a couple of busy days. (I managed to finish packing about 20 mins before my train.) We just ate in the hotel tonight but i managed to.find a good option. Confit duck, mange tout and celeriac with blackberries. There was definitely sugar in the sauce but all in all it seemed a good option. I had bacon and babybels and nuts on the train and have some sugar free jellies for the room as well as more nuts.

Back