So my journey begins ....

How many goji berries are allowed as ive finaly bought some

Also they r dried berries is this ok

1tbsp of dried is allowed. They are quite bitter but soaked in yogurt they are yummy x

PV day yesterday

Breakfast - oatbran in natural yogurt (made this the night before to soften the oatbran, was very yummy)
Snack - cottage cheese with boiled egg, salmon and asparagus
Lunch - pepper chicken with red peppers and mangetout
Dunner - stir fry beef and vegetables

One of the lads at work had his 21st birthday today so I bought him a cake which was shared out at lunch. Normally a slice of cake and cup of tea would go down a treat but I found by not having tea, sticking to a diet coke, I wasn't even tempted by the cake!

Ladies .... advice please!!

On PV days how many veggies do you eat? I've been eating veggies at every meal and wondered if this is ok?

I eat veg at every meal but always with proyein

Thanks!
I have protien at every meal but thought I would check!

PP day yesterday

Breakfast - smoked haddock and poached egg
Lunch - oatbran galette with chicken
Dinner - pepper chicken with cottage cheese and chives

Planning another PP day today as I am at a family BBQ tomorrow so want a PV.

Dinner this evening was AMAZING!

Pan fried chicken, when it was cooked spread a layer of quark on top then dipped it in oatbran (mixed with pepper, onion granules and sage), then grilled until the oatbran was crispy.

Normally when I make "nuggets" in the oven the oatbran goes soft. Grilling means no sogginess!

Definitely having this again soon!

PP day

Breakfast - salmon quiche
Lunch - smocked haddock with cottage cheese and chives
Dinner - chicken 'kiev' with cottage cheese

Definitely having that dinner again. My favourite meal so far on Dukan. Off to a family BBQ later. Usually these are very boozy gatherings but I'm driving my other half and son so as to avoid temptation.

Julie your doing fantastic, your willpower, wow.....have a great bbq xxx

Ah thank you!!

Lets see how my willpower holds up when I actually get there lol
;)

Had to share breakfast with you all!!
Fancied something different and felt VERY hungry this morning.
Made my galette mix then added a bunch of wilted spinach and plenty of black pepper. Once cooked I added some quark and lean ham, folded and continued to heat. It was YUMMY!!! Highly recommend this for anyone fancying a change!!
This really doesn't feel like a diet when you can eat like this!!
:eat:

Breakfast.jpg

PV day

Breakfast - Spinach galette with ham and quark (see post above) with grilled tomatoes and asparagus
Lunch - Paprika chicken with french beans and tzatziki
Dinner - BBQ

SO the family BBQ .... My uncle follows me on twitter and had seen my diet tweets. When I arrived at the BBQ he pulled me to one side to tell me he had looked up the Dukan diet - the salad had no dressing on it and he didn't put sweetcorn or carrot in it. He had prepared me two chicken breasts with lemon juice and black pepper and left two steaks with no butter or oil on them. I could have cried!!! I kept it to myself that I had taken a packed lunch in case there were no good choices I could make lol!!

This made me realise that Dukan isn't a massive pain in the butt when going out or eating with others. You just need to speak up.

Weekly weigh in .... Lost 2.8lbs so very happy with that, especially with a family BBQ.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Julie what a fab family you have xxx Dukan is easy to follow when out and about but when good hearted people take the time to cater for all needs .....that is just fantastic. Well done also.................looks like you kept of the drinks too xxx weigh in is a great healthy loss

Thank you!

Yes, driving was a great idea - my uncle makes a mean rum punch! One of cousins announced his engagement so we had a champagne toast. I raised the glass to toast then emptied my glass into my aunts. I have willpower that I never knew I could have, I feel like nothing can stop me! :superwoman:

Love that post mwhaaaaa xxx super woman you are xxx

Amaaazing...pls send me some willpower..xx

I need all the willpower I've got Reena!!! You can do it hun xx

PP day

Breakfast - Ham and chive omelette
Lunch - Chicken with cottage cheese and smoked salmon
Snack - Cockles
Dinner - Oat crusted salmon with cottage cheese and chive

Woohoo .... 4 packs of 500g mini chicken fillets and a bag of chicken breasts (minimum of 7) all for under £4. You have got to love a reductions cabinet!

:D

Back