So my journey begins ....

PV Day

Breakfast - Spinach and ham galette with grilled tomatoes
Lunch - Chicken and seafood sticks with tzatziki
Dinner - Steak and peppercorn sauce with green beans

Tomorrow I am at Microsoft HQ for an all day training session. They always put on a buffet so I'll be taking a packed lunch.
I'm then spending the night at a colleague (also a friend) in Reading and spending Thursday there working.
We are all going out for lunch Thursday so I am planning two PP days so I can have some veggies or a salad at the restaurant.
I've asked my friend for some fridge space so I can take some Dukan friendly breakfast for Thursday and some snacks if I need them.

Always be prepared lol!!

Wow Julie!" Your doing amazing!" I need to take a leaf out of your book :D x

Thanks hun ... getting married in just under 10 months so there's my motivation! ;)

Congratulations!" :D

PP day today

Posting tonight as I'm leaving for work at 5am tomorrow so won't have time in morning!

Breakfast - smoked haddock and boiled egg
Lunch - tuna and cottage cheese
Dinner - sage galette with peppered chicken

I've packed a lunchbox for the next two days that almost weighs more than my overnight bag LOL ... but a prepared Dukaneer is an untempted Dukaneer!!

Not sure I will have time to post over next two days due to the workload but I will do my best to post Thursday evening or Friday morning.

Hi Julie,

Just reading your diary. Love your menus and your approach to this! Many of us are too embarrassed to say that we're dieting or tell others what we can and can't eat, and I think it's so great that you're enlisting the help of your colleagues and friends and family.

Good luck! Cx

Wow yesterday was a hectic day! Up at 5am, 2 and 1/2 hour drive to venue. Had ham and boiled egg in fat free fomage frais for breakfast as I arrived.
Lunch was served by the venue but I stuck to my galette with cajun chicken and cottage cheese.
Arrived at my friends house at 7.30pm bloody shattered. Her partner offered me wine which I somehow turned down.
Dinner was lovely poached salmon and a fresh salad. My friend knew I didn't want potatoes and my plan to have a second PP day went out the window as I tucked into the salad!
I have Dukan porridge for breakfast today. I will have salad with protein for lunch (my friend is again making it for me) then I'll be home for a strictly PP Dinner.

This is the first time I've 'bent' the rules like this but I'm pretty sure a PP day, followed by two 2/3s PP and 1/3 PV days then a PP day will be ok?!

It makes sense to me lol!

Yes, I wouldn't worry about it. I use to aim at doing the correct 3/4 total for the week rather than doing them strictly consecutively. Lots of variations seem to work.

Managed to stick to a PP day yesterday.
Such a busy day with a lot of driving so no exercise but will make up for that today.

Breakfast - oatbran and natural yogurt
Lunch - lemon and pepper chicken with cottage cheese
Dinner - cajun chicken with fromage frais to dip

It doesn't sound like a lot but the chicken was in good quantity! Not much variety but this was all in the lunchbox I packed Tuesday so needs must! Looking forward to some hot food today!
Going to have another PP day as we have a friends over tomorrow for a bbq and birthday celebration (not mine) so want the V option for that!

Happy Friday All!! xx

I started back on the Dukan yesterday and saw a 3lb difference today this might be because I've returned from holiday on Wednesday s d heat swelling but anyway I want to be 10st by Christmas which means I have a further 10lbs to lose which has crept back on ..

PP yesterday

Breakfast - boiled egg and haddock
Lunch - salmon quiche, galette
Dinner - peppered chicken and tuna

Today we have some friends over for a BBQ. The great thing about hosting is that I can control all the ingredients in the food!! I'll be offering lots of non Dukan options (wedges, rolls for the burgers etc) but I will stick firmly to what is allowed. HOWEVER ... it is one of our best friends birthday so its a celebration! I have bought myself a bottle of wine and will enjoy a glass!
As long as eat the right food and chase up with a PP day tomorrow I think that will be ok ... looking for some reassurance from the experienced Dukaneers out there!

You'll be fine, Julie! It's great when you have control over the menu, and amazing that most people won't even realize you haven't used oil, salt, sugar...

I'm sure you'll be fine with the glass of wine too. yesterday OH was encouraging me to share a glass with him, and so in the end i mixed up some sugar free elderflower cordial in a wine glass and had that with my meal. Looked exactly like white wine! So you can always keep some of that in the fridge as a back up :)

Its when the slips are daily it becomes a problem, a couple of glasses wont make a difference, up your water intake you will be fine xxx

Yesterday ...

Breakfast - Boiled egg and chicken
Lunch - galette with chicken and yogurt
Dinner - BBQ!!

The BBQ was amazing. Before the BBQ I served humous and pitta bread, also a dukan friendly salmon mousse with pepper and raw broccoli for dipping. The salmon mousse went down a treat! BBQ was Chilli prawns, peppered steak, lemon chicken and a lovely big salad! I did burgers, sausages and lamb kebabs for the others but I resisted.
I was tempted by the sausages as one of my favourite BBQ things is a sausage wrapped in a cheese slice in a roll. But I had plenty of good food to choose from.
Enjoyed a few glasses of wine but feel rubbish this morning so will gladly avoid wine for a long time!

PP day today with LOTS of water!!

Great will power over the sausages Julie, plenty of water to cure that hangover xxx

Gotta love dukan, makes it very cheap to get drunk:)

Ha! Very true!
After a month of no alcohol it only took a few glasses of wine to get me rather merry! On the plus side I managed to resist ALL non dukan food which is amazing. Normally wine turns me into a snacking machine lol.

Now that IS something to be proud of, Julie. It's not usually the wine itself that's the problem, it's the snacking that follows! Well done for resisting cx

Yesterday -

Woke up late and felt awful so breakfast was the last thing on my mind (very naughty). Meals didn't really follow a pattern of normality it was more "I feel hungry so will eat a bit"

Chicken and yogurt
Dukan Muffins with lemon icing (Needed something sweet and this hit the nail on the head with a brew)
Chicken and tuna with cottage cheese

Drank a LOT of water, around 3 litres.

my stomach just gave a HUUUGE gurgle as I read your meal plan, especially the muffins and lemon icing. i think it's time for lunch! :)

Back