So my journey begins ....

Morning!

I'm getting a fair bit of inspiration from the recipe section on here - got a MASSIVE bookmark collection on ly laptop ;)
I love cooking so I just throw ingredients together and hope for the best a lot, I only speak about the things that work. Theres a LOT that doesn't go so well lol

I just don't want to get bored so try as many different things as I can xx

Im not losing any weight this is day three of no loss...eeek

Im not losing any weight this is day three of no loss...eeek

At least your'e not putting on ;)

I'm expecting mine to slow down soon and when it does I will switch to weekly weighing!

Keep going xx

Lets hope just did half hour spin class I really struggling to keep motivated

PP day yesterday

Breakfast - boiled egg and ham
Lunch - chicken and seafood sticks with oatbran galette
Snack - natural yogurt with goji berries
Dinnner - chicken in cajun spices with cottage cheese

Second full week on Dukan. -3.8lbs total of -12.4lbs so far

Last edited:
Well done that fabulous

R we allowed goji berries?

Ive stalled in my first week on pv n pps

Thanks!

1 tablespoon of Goji berries per day are allowed. They are quite bitter (and pretty bloody expensive) but I like them!

Stick with it, I'm sure you'll see some losses soon! xx

I have to leave them in natural yogurt to soften up before I eat them lol ;)

PV day yesterday

Breakfast - smoked mackerel with grilled toms and asparagus
Lunch - summer seafood surprise
Dinner - Spicy stir fry (chicken, onions, peppers and mangetout in Cajun spices)

Very filling day and very tasty!!

I love pv days

I began attack today very encouraged by your results so far I need to get the recipe book :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

There are SO MANY great recipes on here, my biggest advice is use plenty of herbs and spices, good luck on your journey!!

:)

Yesterday was a PP day.

Had to take my son for a haircut before his Dad took him on holiday so I missed breakfast. First and last time!

Snack - seafood sticks
Brunch - smoked mackerel with scrambled eggs
Dinner - chicken in curried oatbran with cottage cheese and chives

Yesterday PV day. Working from store not home so packed myself a good lunchbox to take with me

Breakfast - Boiled egg with cottage cheese and smoked salmon
Snack - seafood sticks
Lunch - sage galette with chicken and fromage frais. Mangetout and peppers with fromage frais dip.
Snack - natural yogurt
Dinner - lemon and pepper salmon with french beans and tomatoes

Haven't mentioned up until now but thought I should say that I do 30mins of wii fit everyday. I am not an exercise fan but I quite enjoy wii fit!

I am amazed that after two and a half weeks I have NO cravings for wine or junk food. I feel MUCH better within myself. Just need to keep it up
:)

You sound very motivated Julie, which is great to see, and you have a huge advantage over many with your passion for cooking.

Goji berries are great in cinammon cake. (Presoak gojis in a tablespoon boiling water to soften. Make normal muffin/galette mixture (I usually quadruple quantities), and stir in gojis and some cinammon. Bake in cake tin. Slice into four (if quadruple) then you know where you are each day. Freezes well and tastes like fruit cake(ish!).

Thanks! Definitely a passion for cooking helps!!

I'm sure cakes are lovely but I'd rather savoury every time!! ;)

Last edited:
PP day yesterday

Breakfast - salmon muffins (YUMMY!)
Lunch - Grilled "peri peri" chicken with cottage cheese and chives
Snack - Seafood sticks
Dinner (cold packed lunch as I went to bingo, normally I'd have scampi and chips at bingo with some wine so big temptation avoided) Chicken leftover from lunch with a fromage frais dip, natural yogurt with goji berries.

Working from store today and going to a pub quiz straight from work so have a packed a lunch box (OH says more like a small suitcase) full of Dukan goodness to last me the day and get me through the pub dinners that everyone else will eat this evening!

PV yesterday

Breakfast - smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with grilled tomatoes
Lunch - Chicken and salad, natural yogurt with goji berries
Snack - salmon and asparagus muffins
Dinner - chicken with mangetout, celery and a fromage frais dip

Resisted all temptation at the pub. Didn't have time for exercise yesterday so shall double my efforts today!!

Back