So my journey begins ....

Thanks hun!! Your loss is VERY impressive!! xx

Hi Julie, just been getting to know you through your diary. You're doing amazingly well, so in the zone - you'll be at your target weight in no time!

Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more!

Joodle x

PP yesterday
Breakfast - boiled egg and ham
Lunch - lemon chicken with cottage cheese.
Dinner - Now there's a story ....

Dropped my son at scouts, my Aunt is in America at the moment so I popped to her house to move the mail, change lights etc. She has also asked that I feed the hedgehogs that visit the garden. So I went into the garden, put some food out, changed the water in the bowl then tried to lock the lock behind me only to find it was jammed.
I called my friend who is a locksmith, he talked me through some checks I could do to see what the problem is. Found that the door would lock from outside not inside so had to lock it from garden, then climb over her fence, let myself back in the house to turn lights back off and lock the front behind me.
The neighbours saw this and started to call the police. Luckily the neighbour opposite knows me and came to my rescue before the police were called. Turns out what should have been a five minute visit turned into 90 minutes.
Got home, starving hungry but with only 20 minutes before I had to pick my son up so quickly made a galette and spread mackerel pate all over it.

Looking at my dinner has inspired me to try and create a pizza using a galette crisped up in the oven as a base. Might give that a go tonight.

Your day sounds like a nightmare!! What's your lemon chicken recipe? Tried to make it last night and followed the recipe to the letter but it was rubbish!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just found your recipe, will be trying it at the weekend it looks yummy!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope it goes ok .... I am rubbish at measuring so its all a little hit and miss lol!! xx

Oh Julie, awful luck but it did give me the giggles! Glad you stayed out of jail :)

Morning all!

PV yesterday

Breakfast - Oatbran in natural yogurt
Lunch - Curried chicken in asparagus
Dinner - Smoked haddock with grilled tomatoes
Snack - crabsticks and celery

I got on the scales this morning (I do most days in honesty) and I have had a BIG gain. Around 4lbs. What the heck??!!! I'm not going to get discouraged but has anyone seen this before? Generally my weight goes up and down but by tiny amounts. Not this
:cry:

Julie the same happened to me this morning I had put on 4lbs from yesterday. I think with me, I ate a lot yesterday (pv) and haven't gone to the loo in a few days so think it's a build up. Plus it's time of the month for me which doesn't help. Maybe try drinking more water or something but don't focus on it too much, it will come back off on your next pp day :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun xx

Might be a little toilet related as I've not been "properly" for a few days. TOTM is over for me. Trying not to get disheartened but its not easy!! I drink plenty of water daily but might try and up it a little. Having a VERY grumpy day now lol :sigh:

Don't be grumpy! Just read over and over how much you have lost and give yourself a massive pat on the back you absolute hero!xxxx

Crab sticks always do that to me. Salmon too, unfortunately. Just chalk it up to the salt and carry on regardless. And lots of water :)

The only thing that puzzles me is that I've been crabsticks since day one!! I will stop moaning soon I promise lol xx

Hey Julie - stepped on the scales this morning and have lost the 4lbs plus a further 2.5lbs ha. Hope you get the same result! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's amazing!! My 4lb is gone but no extra. Hoping to go to the toilet today lol ... That should see my weight drop haha! Thanks for your support xx

PP yesterday

Breakfast - ham omelette
Lunch - Cajun chicken with yogurt dip
Dinner - mackerel pate with oat biscuits and peppered chicken.

REALLY need the toilet, waking up in pain, hopefully today will see things move! Hope everyone has a great day.

You're doing great Julie! I'd be pointing my finger at the smoked haddock for your random weight gain to be honest - kinda salty. Have you tried some rhubarb to help with getting things going?

And have you done any more cat burgling lately?!!

Jx

Thank you!!
I've been eating Smoked Haddock since day one, I've introduced no new foods which is why the gain threw me off. Just one of those things I guess lol!

No more near brushed with the law yet!! xx

You weren't wearing a balaclava the day you registered a gain were you? Or carrying a bag of swag?!!

Oh and I tried Rhubarb before .... EEEEWWWWWW lol

If it isn't a rhubarb and custard sweet it isn't worth it haha xx

Asparagus! The holy grail of veggies. Except for the after-smell :)

Back