So my journey begins ....

I LOVE asparagus .... I have it nearly every PV day. The smell always amuses me lol! Might up my intake today to get things shifting lol

MMmmmmmm .... Pizzzzzzaaaaaa

I miss pizza but not anymore! This Dukan pizza I made for lunch was nothing short of EPIC!!!!

Galette for base, tomato puree (watered down a little so you don't need as much) mixed with onion and oregano, few blobs of quark, fresh basil and chicken. SOOOOOO GOOOOODDDD!!!!

WP_20130920_001.jpgWP_20130920_002.jpg

PV Day

Breakfast - Ham and tomato omelette with asparagus
Lunch - Chicken and basil pizza
Dinner - Roast chicken salad
Snack - Natural Yogurt

As I posted yesterday, the pizza was amazing! Looking forward to having that again soon. :D

That pizza looks incredible! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

PP yesterday

Breakfast - Haddock and scrambled eggs
Lunch - Peppered chicken with yogurt dip
Dinner - Stir fry beef with chilli and garlic

My son had made Cheese scones in food tech on Friday he was all proud of himself and I love cheesey things so I had one (with a tiny scraping of butter). My OH and I had a movie night and I had two glasses of wine. Did well to stop at two and not finish the bottle!!!

Stayed the same this week which is unsurprising with last nights over indulgence and also and VERY busy work week has lead me to skip exercise a couple of days. Slightly concerned as my birthday is this Wednesday Really don't want to pile on the pounds so need to find a happy balance lol!!

Today and tomorrow are going to be tricky as I am going to London this afternoon for a PR launch of a new product Monday. I plan a PP breakfast and lunch. Dinner will be in a restaurant so I aim to make a Dukan friendly choice and avoid alcohol. Breakfast in the hotel tomorrow, should be able to make a good choice, lunch will be served at the venue so I have no idea what that will bring. Just going to do my best! Hopefully home for dinner.

Time to pick my chin up and give myself a little boot up the behind!!

Hope everyone else has a lovely weekend xx

Enjoy London this week, Julie. I'm sure you'll be fine eating out. Cx

MMmmmmmm .... Pizzzzzzaaaaaa

I miss pizza but not anymore! This Dukan pizza I made for lunch was nothing short of EPIC!!!!

Galette for base, tomato puree (watered down a little so you don't need as much) mixed with onion and oregano, few blobs of quark, fresh basil and chicken. SOOOOOO GOOOOODDDD!!!!

View attachment 107745View attachment 107744

Flippin hell Julie.................your a Dukan cooking genius xxx

Yep, finding Dukan alternatives is the way to go, pizza looks tasty!

Good luck with the eating out this week - you can do it!

Joodle x

Happy birthday Julie and I hope you're having a good week! :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy birthday sweet pea!

Thank you both so much!! I've neglected the diary as there's nothing very Dukan going on woops!
I want to relax for a few days but I promise a full confessional soon lol!

Thanks again lovelies xx

Sent from my hudl ht7s3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Julie, how are you getting on? Are you back on the Dukan bus?!

Jx

Time for a confessional!

Forgive me Dukaneers for I have sinned. And boy did I sin. I went all out on a bender. Meals, drinks, snacks not even nearly following the plan!

I planned to rejoin yesterday but had no food in the house (not even no Dukan food, literally NO FOOD) So had a final take away.

This morning I am back. Half a stone heavier than before but positive that I am back on the wagon and staying on it now 100% till Christmas where I will allow myself two days off .... not a week and half like this time.

Hope everyone is well and look forward to your support as always!!

xx :break_diet:

Come on you can do this xxx count down to Christmas....little black dress challenge You up for it???????

Definitely up for it!!
This morning has started well. My boy is off school due to industrial action. He had a mate stay over so I did them bacon sarnies. Totally resisted and opted for a curried omelette. Think I'll do 3 days PP to kick my butt back in the zone!!
xx

Now that's fighting talk xxx the extra 7lb will be mostly water.........gone in no time xxx

Yes Julie back on the Dukan bus! 3 days PP sound great to get you back in the zone :)

The half stone will be all water as well so you'll be fine, it'll be gone in a couple of days and you'll be wondering why you were so worried!xxxxx

Thanks sweet!!Good to be back. I'm looking forward to weighing in next tuesday! xx

Good job on the confessional and you've got the right attitude - getting right back into the zone !!! :)

Thanks hun, feels good to be back! Xx

Sent from my hudl ht7s3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back