So what's your gym routine then?

That's great, Kaiku :) Keep up the good work. I did spinning this morning followed by Combat (first time I tried it) and I LOVED it! Am doing it again on Tuesday too! Feel so good now so think this could be a new saturday routine of mine! :) xxXXxx

Eep Spin looks scary!

I used to think the same but I actually quite enjoy it! I just keeping slim thighs to keep me going!!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

When I really push myself past my limit my reaction is always to giggle (i don't know why) so I can just picture myself wetting myself laughing while in a spin class lol. It always amused my person trainer who would say things like "well atlead you're enjoying it" far from it! Lmao! xD

hahaha! Love it! I only got into Spinning because I took part in a 4 week boot camp at my gym last year. When I was told we were doing it, I almost started crying because after a terrible spin class while I was at uni, I decided I would never do it again! I didn't have much choice at bootcamp! I hated every minute of the first session but by then end I actually quite enjoyed it so took the plunge and did a 45 min class and do it every so often now! I would do it more regularly as my gym have classes at 6pm most nights but I only finish work at half 5 and with rush hour traffic I can't always guarantee to get down there on time! There's one on saturday mornings at 9am which i go to every now and then. I would do it every week but it's quite early for me! lol That's why when I do go, I feel really chuffed with myself for actually doing the class and actually getting out of bed early at the weekend!!!

I do pump 2-3 times a week, spin 2-3 times a week, combat twice a week, one aquaerobics class a week, and a kettlebells class twice a week. I've also bought kettlenetics to do at home on non-class days (if I can't be bothered going swimming).

Wow, that's impressive! Well done! :)

I'm doing New Rules of Lifting for Women.
Loving the Squats and Deadlifts!!!

That book is awesome!!!

My gym regime is:

Monday morning - 30-45 mins crosstrainer
Tuesday afternoon - 15 mins warm up cardio, 30 mins weights for chest, triceps and shoulders, 15 mins cool down cardio
Wednesday morning - 30-45 mins crosstrainer
Thursday afternoon - 15 mins warm up cardio, 30 mins weights for legs (i.e. squats, lunges), 15 mins cool down cardio
Friday morning - 30-45 mins crosstrainer
Saturday - 15 mins warm up cardio, 30 mins weights for back, biceps and abs, 15 mins cool down cardio

I also try for 3 runs outside each week :)

My BF does something a bit like yours, all I hear is 'today is back and chest' or 'today is legs' :D Sounds like a good plan, having the body part split !!

I'm loving the intro to weight with the NROL4W, I just have to decide what to do next. On Stage 3 at the minute! Really need to put some cardio in on the off days but I do like my 'rest days'!!

My BF does something a bit like yours, all I hear is 'today is back and chest' or 'today is legs' :D Sounds like a good plan, having the body part split !!

I'm loving the intro to weight with the NROL4W, I just have to decide what to do next. On Stage 3 at the minute! Really need to put some cardio in on the off days but I do like my 'rest days'!!

What's the NROL4W?

Did my first Spin class on Sunday morning there! 1 whole hour of it too! What a way to get back into the gym after 9 days off with a chest infection. I don't think I was as recovered as I thought I was. Had a nice big coughing fit when I got off the bike at the end lol. It was good, but omg it was hard! Most of the time I couldn't put it up any higher when she said as it was hard enough to move the pedals! I think i'll go again when I can xD

Going to do Core and Body Combat at the gym tomorrow after I get a haircut :D

new routine!

mon: spinning (coming soon), body combat, treadmill workout
tues: body attack, weights- upper body and arms, powerplate
weds: body attack, body combat, treadmill workout
thurs: body pump, weights- arms and lower body, powerplate
fri: body attack, treadmill workout, powerplate
sat: body combat, body pump, abs workout
sun: spinning, body pump, abs & arms workout

Well done, that's fantastic! Keep up the good work! Bet you're feeling fabulous! :) xx

Did my first Spin class on Sunday morning there! 1 whole hour of it too! What a way to get back into the gym after 9 days off with a chest infection. I don't think I was as recovered as I thought I was. Had a nice big coughing fit when I got off the bike at the end lol. It was good, but omg it was hard! Most of the time I couldn't put it up any higher when she said as it was hard enough to move the pedals! I think i'll go again when I can xD

Going to do Core and Body Combat at the gym tomorrow after I get a haircut :D

well done you! :clap:

Do you all do so much exercise? I started diet on friday, with summer hols was thinking running round with 3 kiddies might be enough! x

Back