Something for those with a sweet tooth :)

soshbfly

Silver Member
I have to admit that I am VERY fortunate that I don't really have a sweet tooth. Now and again though I do have a hankering for something not savoury.

My 10 year old daughter reminded me very quickly about a recipe she loved that I made when I was on Dukan previously - Toffee Muffins. She's been bugging me since Day 1 of SW to make them again and yes, they are as good as we remember.

Here's the recipe (very easy and nearly FREE if you use some of you HEB for the oat bran/wheat bran). They are 62 calories for the big muffins and 31 for the mini muffins (in case you need to use syns).

4 Tbsp Oatbran
2 Tbsp Wheat Bran
6 Tbsp Skimmed Milk Powder
4 Eggs
3 Tbsp Quark
1 Mueller Light Toffee Yogurt
4 Tbsp Splenda
1 teaspoon baking powder (this is the only Non-Free/HEB item in the recipe!)
optional - tsp of vanilla extract

Mix all together and then bake at 180c for 20 mins or until brown.

I'm also included an image of a very tasty and FREE chocolate dessert from America. Its quite expensive, but worth it I think if you want something chocolatey (there's no sugar and no fat and its mixed with Skimmed Milk so you just have to use your HEA allowance). Only 32 calories per serving (4 in a container). Tesco used to sell them, but now this is the only place I can find:

https://www.americansoda.co.uk/jell...Yr4hoSKs0OjWHIEuIotKQbKpuFXYf7-lPgaAomU8P8HAQ

Enjoy all!

muffins.JPG muffins2.JPG

Attachments

• pudding.JPG
    pudding.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 47
Back