Sona on Dukan Diet- Restart

Morning girls!!

Gona be another beautiful day!!!! woop! Hope you all have a grand time!!! Speciall those planning a walk in the park!

Ive been a little bit short temperd the last few days for no apparent reason! I dont know if it coz of the diet... i dont think it is.. anyone else felt this way?? Im due TOM today but suerly PMS cants tart a week early? iv been a grizzly bear for about a week!! hmm leme know ur thoughts!!

food today: (no eggs at home)

B- 2 chicken patties (nothing else to grab and run!), coffee
S- yogart ( no oatmuffin today :-( )
L- chicken mince mix veg and cauli mash shepards pie
S- yogart
D- Salad and chicken

Morning - I love cauli mash - I think I got the idea from your diary. Florence and Rome I love - you lucky thing.

Terrific places to holiday, not been to florence since school but can still picture the streets and markets in my head.

Rome is so not dukan friendly though - all that wonderful gelato everywhere ;)

Jaqy- yup i had a feeling it was not gona be dukan friendly so ive already decided to stick to as healthy as i can and get back on dukan when i get back! will eat the healthiest 4 cheese pizza i can find!! hehe

cauli mash ladies... do you boil or steam your cauli... (I'm presuming we overcook it, right?) Then do you simply use a potato masher, add your quark/fromage frais, and that's it?

I'm going to put it on top of spag bol sauce, and get it brownish... hopefully... for Sat dinner!

Sona - I must admit that I get pretty euphoric and silly once in ketosis... so no I don't find I'm grumpy (or no grumpier than usual let's say, before someone else says that!)

ta :D

cauli mash ladies... do you boil or steam your cauli... (I'm presuming we overcook it, right?) Then do you simply use a potato masher, add your quark/fromage frais, and that's it?

I'm going to put it on top of spag bol sauce, and get it brownish... hopefully... for Sat dinner!

Sona - I must admit that I get pretty euphoric and silly once in ketosis... so no I don't find I'm grumpy (or no grumpier than usual let's say, before someone else says that!)

I boil it, once the cauli seems mashi i drain the rest of the water and put it back on the stove and add the quark and then keep on low heat while i mash with a fork.

bunt it over a layer of mince and brown under the gril...
yummness!!

hehe i have been REALLY grumpy! PMS i think... or.. if im lucky.. not.

Now all I need is an antiflatulence remedy... cauli doesn't like me :D

morning girls!!

Hectic day yesterday was in AnE at 8am with the hubby!! Crazy stuff all is fine though! Not feeling good about myself today.. had s sneaky WI and weight is 12.6! i dont get it! iv been on track all week and ive been to gym aswell! Only thing thats not quite right is that im currently 3 days late for TOM on an ALREADY longest cycle ive ever been on! 34 days!! now on day 36! and no no positive PG test either!! :-(

Yesterday food pp
b- 2 boiled eggs, latte
S- oat muffin
L- chicken and kebab
S- yogart
D- chicken soup, fish, beef and a chicken frank

Today:

B- oat bread, coffee
L- chicken mince, veg, cauli mash
S- yogart
D- duno yet but gona try keep it easy ad light.

Hey Sona - how's it going? Sorry to hear you're having a tough time of it

Hey Sona - how's it going? Sorry to hear you're having a tough time of it

Hey hun!
Its oing fine now! everything is fine just a bit of a scare! thanks for ur message!

Hope your husband's okay, Sona. Sounds like a bit of a nightmare. And I hope that your TOTM gets back on track soon, too.

Hey hun thanks for the message everything is fine now! the nightmare is over! lolz

TOM came back on track on sunday! 4 days late!! it was driving me nuts!! back to being normal now!! almost!

Morning gals!!

Well week 2 on dukan on cruise and the WI on monday was 12.5!
so although i gained and lost last week i ended up with STS! but im glad its that and not a gain considering TOM was 4 days late and gona be around all this week! so its gona effect 2 weeks worth of WI! I hope its all just water retention! (??)

Hope you ladies are alright will have a nosy at ur diaries soon!

Today: pp

B- Oat muffn, coffee
S- coffee
L- Chicken and home made donner kebab! ( yesh!!)
S- yogart
D- Fish, beef and scrambled egg

Glad you're back to "normal", whatever that is ;) Your menu looks fine... be sure to drink plenty of water :D

Which yoghurt do you eat?

Hey!

thanks, i dont drink enough water i know! the water at work is disgusting! I tend to have pepsi max or coke zero but im a bit out of pocket this week! I was haveing muller light or weight watchers but this week iv got Tesco own make fat free yogs they are new! they are fruit ones so im only having one.

Morning!

B- oatmuffin, latte, coffee ( dont ask!)
S- WATER (or coke)
L- Chicken and kebab , salad
S- yogart
D- Cauli mash, chicken sausage, scrambled egg

I have some FAB news!! ive gt my SECOND holiday for the year booked!! WOOP! going to Dubai at the eng of august for 9 days to spend time with my family. Sister in law having a baby and its gona be eid! Me a the little one are going will be meeting mum and my sister there!

Last edited:
Back