Sona on Dukan Diet- Restart

Afternoon ladies!

just a quick note today as im off to town soon!
official 3rd WI and 12.3 this morning!! woop thats 5lbs in three weeks with one sts week around TOM. Im really happy with that! The atkins didnt hurt my WI thank god! i have been bought two bars but have only had one and only managed to finish it today so spread over the whole day didnt hurt my sore tooth too much and didnt do too much damage!

Was interested in knowing where you stand with chocolate ladies? Boots also had a Diabeties selection ( possibly thorntons) and i checked the labels on them compared to atkins bars they had about the same amount of carbs.. sugar from carbs and also poliyols from sugar worked out to be the same as atkins bars. Are polyols good or bad? obviously not as a daily intake but as a once in a while like mothers day? I addmit i bought a packet of thier diabetic boiled sweets and they were quite nice!

Gotta do my cooking still but today: PV

B-oat porriage with a sprinkle of high lights choc powder and a spoon of yogart. Plus a mug of coffee ( can you tell i had brekki at home! feel like a queen!)

S- 3 wafer thin chicken slices

L- scrambled egg with chicken saausage, cottage cheese

D- chicken soup ( once its made)

Wasnt very hungry just had my chicken soup at dinner, finished off my chocolate and had a ww toffee yog as frozen yogart

im actually liking the taste of mashed cauli with some spices and quark then heated and set under the grill! with with beef or fish gives it a "pie" effect.

Last edited:
Dukan doesn't like chocolate or bars... to quote him: "if it's not on the list of 100 foods, it's not allowed."

If you get away with them though, hmm... up to you.

I'm as pure as the driven snow... (what is driven snow?!)

Another cauli mash fan I see... :D

Afternoon ladies!

Thanks for the message ad :p @ jo i will have my chocolate and eat it!! mooohahahaha i guess we will find out at next WI how much damage they have done! ah well!

Today-
B- oat muffin, coffee,
S- coffee
L- chicken, kebab, ketchup
S- pepz max
D- beef, cottage cheese, fish

well yeah... just imagine if I okay'ed it... there'd be a huge RUSH on chocolate sales this evening!!

The choc is probably too fatty for Dukan.
Polyols depend on the person, straight to the loo for many ;) others say it stalls them or causes hunger etc.

hmm that first side effect sounds nicer than resorting to Dulco or other if bunged up! The choc is pretty nasty tasting though if my memory serves me well...

If I''ve had real stuff recently then the fake tastes awful, but after being off the sugar for a while it tastes pretty good.

well yeah... just imagine if I okay'ed it... there'd be a huge RUSH on chocolate sales this evening!!

that is soo true!

The choc is probably too fatty for Dukan.
Polyols depend on the person, straight to the loo for many ;) others say it stalls them or causes hunger etc.

i have had none of the above! infact for the last two days im not really hungry at night time.. im only eating coz i know il get hunger pangs during the night!

hmm that first side effect sounds nicer than resorting to Dulco or other if bunged up! The choc is pretty nasty tasting though if my memory serves me well...

its alright u know.. the choc orange one is the one i go for

If I''ve had real stuff recently then the fake tastes awful, but after being off the sugar for a while it tastes pretty good.

It doesnt taste bad but i cant eat a whole bar it took me two days to eat one bar so going thorugh it slowly perhaps aint so bad? It did hurt my teeth though!

The thorntons stuff is fatty!! i love it :) especially the brasil nut toffee :D

Best I never try it, methinks...

lol - well the polytrots are Evil!

So is Japanese food :D :D :D any worry I might have had has been flushed away :D (several times!)

I wonder whether this diet is now making me react each time I eat something a little suspicious. How fabulous would that be?!

I polished off the atkins bars my sone bought me but took me almost 3 days! Have not had and effects from them yet! Will lay off the chocolate subjct now!

ha ha its the sf sweets that are the worst!

MM I love Atkins bars!!

Back