Sona on Dukan Diet- Restart

Terribleness has happened today.
Too ashamed to even say!
Will stepper tonight and back on the wagon tomorrow! Will cook some more meats tomorrow too.

Never mind, draw a line, tomorrow is a new day! :)

terribleness... love the term! looks like you're back in the saddle though... hang in there. summer is just round the corner to motivate us x

Ended up having pp yesterday so pv today

B- pancake n coffee
L- chicken, kebab n yogurt
S- coffee
D- peri peri chicken with salad

Have tried doing my stepper and getting a horrible pain in my knee. Will try again today.

Sorry diary has been more for myself than convo with everyone last few just been a bit busy!
Will catch up soon hope everyone is doing well.

Xx

You probably shouldn't be doing that stepper with a painful knee... ouch.
x

Terribleness - hahahahaha :8855:

Hope all going good xx

Hey gals! Sorry been a bit off this past week! Wi is killing me! I put in 1.5 lb then had a day off on sunday n now im 3 lb up even after 3 days pp and exercise! Could kick myself for taken a whole day off but really confused at the gain as i wasn't that bad with my food! :-( before the day off! Agghh feels like the same old 2 steps forward one back!

Today B- pancake, coffee
S- coffee
L- chicken, kebab, yogurt
S- tea
D- chicken, beef cottage cheese

17 mins stepper

Nowhere near the goal i wanted for my newcastle trip . The strange thing is my jeans n combats that have previously been tight now fit me. The top half of my tummy feels bloated! I think the stepper is helping my lower body. Today im guna do crunches too if i can (with mybside pain) considering these body wraps "it works" wraps anyone heard of it?

Last edited:
You probably shouldn't be doing that stepper with a painful knee... ouch. x

My knee seems to get better if i keep going, its weird but it always hurts when u start. Went doctors today about a pain iv had in my side for 6 month which also burns when i exercise n shes booked me in to get some kindof injection for the pain. Im falling apart at the seams. :-(

I know it's demoralising but hang in there and I'm sure your losses will start again. anything trigger the problems last week?

Yesterday turned in to a pv at night with some stirfry beg with prawns n n bit of kebab.

Today

B- pancake coffee
S- coffee
L- chicken, kebab, yogurt, coffee
D- yet to have chicken, kebab n cottage cheese.

Have been packing since i got home from work for my newcastle trip only for hubby to say we'll got saturday morning , poor things got a nasty cold! So now i need to wash the henna our my hair, have some dinner, pray n do my stepper! Its 9:30 pm..... Hmmm duno how much of that i get done but jm optimistic! Lol

Hi Sona

How are you doing?

I havent been on here proper in a while (work) and now catching up.

How was the trip? Are you back now?

xx

Hi Sona How are you doing? I havent been on here proper in a while (work) and now catching up. How was the trip? Are you back now? xx

Hey hun! Im back from trip but not back to Dukan untill sunday when i can get the food in n cook! Stuck on late shift at work so none dukan for a week! Not even guna discuss scales!

What u been up to? Iv got my shameful excuse but Where u been hiding out?

Hope all good with you! Xx

Oh dear... it is hard when taken out of our comfort zone and placed in front of many temptations..!

Hey hun! Im back from trip but not back to Dukan untill sunday when i can get the food in n cook! Stuck on late shift at work so none dukan for a week! Not even guna discuss scales!

What u been up to? Iv got my shameful excuse but Where u been hiding out?

Hope all good with you! Xx

Hi Sona

Was working - blaming it all on work! I have been good with food but was not losing so hid the scales and cut out dairy to see if it made any difference. Either way - next WI on 19 April marking end of Cruise (no matter what the scale says) and Conso from 20th!

Are you back now? Did you manage to get your shopping and cooking done?

Wow cant believe this thread is still there! Its been years since i wrote on here and soo much has happened since then!

Thinking of coming back Dukan in a week or so and reading my own old diary has been inspiring!

I started here at 12.4 stone and got down to 11.3 within a few weeks following Dukan and exercise that one time in 2010. I made some terrific friends on this board and had such a laugh! I dont even know if anyones around anymore but i will be back to start again! The challenge is going to be alot harder this time! Starting point is more or less 15 stone i will do this.

Vicky, Jo and Cher if ur around please holla!

S xx

Day 1 week 1 attack 1

B
Oatbean bread
Phili spread
Chicken slice
Coffee skim milk

L
Chicken breast
Chicken grilled kebab
Sugar free ketchup

S
2 seek kebabs bbq'd
2 chicken thins
Cottage cheese

D
2 fried eggs
Chicken mince

Few glasses of zero drink
Few glasses of water
No exercise today other than 9 hours of work, 2 hours in the kitchen after!

D2w1a

B
Oatbran bread
Chicken slice
Coffee

L
Chicken breast
Chicken kebab
Beef kebab

D
1 egg 1 egg white ommelete
Chicken mince