Sona on Dukan Diet- Restart

Hey gals!

thanks for keeping my thread colourful!!

quick update - WI today was 12.0.3! im not happy!
going back on to PP for a few days as i think someof the food i had last 4 days has done some damage!! Gona do PP till monday or tuesday when im back at work next week.

I hope to see some loss as im slowly losing hope.. it seems to be creeping back on as it does with every other diet! :-( Not happy.

no its not sona its probably if you have been eating something you shouldnt! dont think its gonna come back on. You will retain water after eating veg on PV days. have a couple of PP days and it will come off xxx

Yup thats what im saying hun!

i had lamb instead of beef as i wasnt able to cook the beef..
and this lamb was from curry and also chicken from curry aswell..
think of the oil.

Anyway i knew that there was gona be some downfall of not being able to control my own meals.. so im back on pp for a few days.

Absolutely... given that the food was out of your hands for all that time, you really did well not to partake in far more calorific options. I'd consider that a victory if I were you - I'm very good at sticking to whatever diet when nothing else is on offer, but I'm PATHETIC if faced with temptation (so I tend to avoid restaurant invitations etc!). So I applaud you...

A few PPs without weighing yourself will soon put that smile back on your face. Are you back to normal now? Feeding yourself? Remember to post your menus...

oh yes the lamb is a no no!
I agree with Jo you did really well not to go overboard(like I certainly would) and that weight will start moving again xxxx

thanks gals.. just to let u know what i had to avoide ( sorry)

Lamb curry, lamb curry with potato's, chicken curry, chappais, lady finger curry, 2 diff types of sweet rice, Halva ( sweet dich cooked with butter), Biscuites, fairy cakes and the worst of all.. FRUIT! The hardest thing was the fruit.

I tried to eat well... i id have my frozen stuff to rely on but soon got sick of that! and had a few portions of lamb and a few portions of chicken from the curry.. even washed it to get rid of oil but whats the point if it was cooked in oil?

ur right.. no WI till tuesday now gals.. gona try feel better!
last few days have been difficult and stressfull and last few night my
lil boy has been crying most the night! That was very difficult.

how on earth did you avoid the halva...omg i love that stuff!!!! and chappatis!

oh whats wrong with your little boy hon?

Having read that list of amazing things you managed to resist, AGAIN, I applaud you. Try to look at it as a positive thing, rather than negative. You did brilliantly and you're now better equipped for the "real world" than me (who avoids all social occasions like the plague just in case!! today I could have eaten lunch at a €50 a head place, paid by my boss... did I? could I have eaten Dukan? Nope so no!)

oh what a shame you missed out. Could you not have had some plain fish or steak?

How on earth did you manage to be so good Sona? I dont think i could have. They are all my favourites. I love a good curry, especailly homemade

1: i dont eat alot of curry anyway due to the sight of oil...
2: i dont have a sweet tooth for the sweet rice or halva
3: i was soo busy running around i had to eat standing up in the kitchen and was able to avoide eating with people...

the only thing i wanted was the fruit.... lovelly colourful allreally cut fruit.

ok ok i had a grape!

ok i had two grapes but in my defence one was red and the other green.

only one of each tho..

i didnt have the mangos, watemelon, appled, pears, banana..

also... and i duno if this matter... the hubby and i started to TTC this week too.. and i remeber last time we started i had put on weight for no reason either! soooooooooo hmmmmmmm thinking point

(is it calorific, TTC?!!)

(that's why I wrote what I did - daintily and very ladylikely(!), just KNOWING someone else would spell it out!!!)

Are you trying to say you knew it would be me!!!!! Pmsl. I dont know, im a trouble amker on atkins and get the blame for lowering the tone over there now on here...................Hehehehe

It's never a bad thing to call a spade a spade!! I'm just grinning cos I knew you would! :D

Lol. You know me so well.................Which is why i want to know what you told your friend about us lot!!!

lolz i duno if its calorific or not! agghh...
anyway sneaky WI ( i know i shouldnt have) but back to 11.13 so hoping to be back to 11.12 again by tomorow! hoping to start pv on monday then!

today:
pancake
ww yog
chicken and ketchup
ww yog
beef and scrambled egg

Made a reallly nice chicken omlette last night! hmmm shared it with the hubby n he loved it too!

4 eggs beaten, tad bit of milk and spices.
chop lil bits of chicken tikka up..
spray oil the pan....

pour the egg in and arrange the chicken so its spread out...
cook on the stove ... then place under the gril to cook the top half..
yumm

Back