Sona on Dukan Diet- Restart

my boss did. not sure if director did :D

(I go away for a few minutes and look how the subject goes awry...!!)...

I couldn't find photos either - just loved them!

Lol you should see my facebook status :)

sorry ive been gone guys, my hubbys grandad passed away yesterday in his sleep.. Funeral stuff last 4 days with all the praying after buriel.

Believe it or not iv stuck to my diet! only thing is ive had to eat some lamb as was unable to cook beef or chicken as soo many people here from morning till night..

had 1 pv day on sunday was great, stuck to pp yesterday although didnt eat much.. and pv today..

scrambled eggs and quorn sausage for brekki
2 seek kebabs and califlower soup for lunch
chicken pattied cottage cheese and lettuce for dinner.

getting a sweet craving which im having either strawberry yogart a few spoon fulls from my big tub. Or having a bit of phili in formage fraise with sweetner and a touch of vanilla essence.. taste a bit like cheesecake.

I'm very sorry to hear your sad news... but I'm totally thrilled that you managed to stick more or less to plan and your weight is EXCELLENT!!

Remember to post your daily menu... (we need some inspiration too!)

morning Sona
So sorry for your loss xxxx
but not sorry for your weight loss! well done babe. thats fantastic. see you just needed to have a change in diet :D

So sorry to hear of your bereavement Sona. Such a sad time.

Your weight loss is just fantastic and you are doing great. This really works for you! Well done x

Hi gals, thanks soo much for kind words and the encouragment.
My hubby n family r kinda relieved as grandad was 96 when he passed n much quity life n in a better place now no more pain.

Diet is harder when soo many ppl Arnd but trying,
today -
b- oat porrige
l- chicken from curry but washed due too spices, kebab n cottage cheese
s- strawberry yog a spoon here n there
d- chicken patties n salad

have not prepared any spesific food so kind making do best i can low carb friendly wise
n also using freezer food! Pv days r easier due to soup i had already prepared
just dnt think it will be ok to have as been in fridge since sunday!

Wi was 12.13 today but with wet hair after shower also constipated for two days, guna have two cups herbal tea to get things moving again.

Tiring few days just tomorow to get through bak to wrk on friday!
how u gal doin wots da latest?

So sorry to hear your sad news hun. Now a bit more up beat.....WELL DONE YOU! Thats fantastic news on your weight loss

Sona... I do sympathise on the old constipation front, being a sufferer myself, but I can't believe you gained a stone!! hee hee!! (12.13 you wrote!!) You still can't believe you're in the 11s I see!

Lol im soo used to the 12 s theu hav come back yo hount me! Wi today was 12.0.0 duno whats going on.... Perhaps wrong food due to limitation of choice! Pv day todau n last day of funeral stuff will try get some chicken today n get my beef back in to diet!

Waitin fo herbal tea reaction may wi again after! Hehe

Sona - could be allsorts putting the weight on! i tend to retain water when its hot weather. im actually hoping for some rain (only a little) to clear the air. its sooo muggy here!

no rain forecast... I think we're all having "bad" weeks on the weight front - maybe the heat and the extra water we're drinking... but so long as we hang in there, it'll come off...

I think we're all having "bad" weeks on the weight front
speak for yourself. 3lb off this week so far ;)

hey! how did you manage that?!! (darn and blast you!! hihi)

dunno????? i have got the fairy big time. sticks are pink!
havent weighed this low since well i cant remember. shouldnt have said anything ill probably put all back on for wi tomorrow

Yay. Think i might have had a visit too as horrible taste in my mouth (still got little bit of a cold but not that bad) and really vivid dream last night about a dress that was way to big for me.

Lol what are we like. the dreams we have. she is there with you ;)

Back