Sonia's Diary Yey cholestorol Level came back fine...

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hiya well I have registered with WW online and I have had a good nosey round and I am so looking forward to getting started. I decided to go with the points plan. I have to wait till next week though I got no money to buy scales till friday but at least I can plan my meals ready for when I do next weeks shopping.

I am going to nosey through the food diarys on here too later see if I can get me any ideas. xx

Good Luck.

I have found some really tasty recipes on here, so definaly worth a look round on here.

Good Luck.

I have found some really tasty recipes on here, so definaly worth a look round on here.
Thanks hun I am going to do my Asda shop online ready to be delivered on Friday so looking forward to seeking out some scrummy recipes to try out..:D

Hiya well I have registered with WW online and I have had a good nosey round and I am so looking forward to getting started. I decided to go with the points plan. I have to wait till next week though I got no money to buy scales till friday but at least I can plan my meals ready for when I do next weeks shopping.

I am going to nosey through the food diarys on here too later see if I can get me any ideas. xx

Oooh good luck with ww! x

Thanks hun :)

Upto much today? I'm sat watching Resident Evil: Extinction and painting my nails :). I don't usually come on here over the weekend but Minimins is slowly starting to take over ;) x

Upto much today? I'm sat watching Resident Evil: Extinction and painting my nails :). I don't usually come on here over the weekend but Minimins is slowly starting to take over ;) x

Lol know what you mean with the taking over. Na Im not up to much today just gotta get the kids uniforms washed for tomorrow and a bit of house work but nothing interesting really..:)

Lol know what you mean with the taking over. Na Im not up to much today just gotta get the kids uniforms washed for tomorrow and a bit of house work but nothing interesting really..:)

I normally post during the day at work but its nice to come on and not have to keep minmising the site ;):p.

Aww have a good day!x

Good luck with WW hun x

I so cant wait till friday to get started on WW. I had a bad day today feel all emotional. I was walking to school before to get the kids and I was only walking slow and I was really out of breath and sweating cobs and felt really unhealthy. I know I shouldnt compare myself to others but this really skinny woman walked past me which couldnt have happened at a worser time with me feeling so bad and I was just thinking I wish I was that skinny.

I know that losing weight will make me feel so much better so I know I will not feel like this for ever I just think I was on a low today and me being me blew it all out of preportion in my head.

Back