Step2 810kcal sooo hungry

WI on friday was disappointing, I lost 1lb. At least it's a loss but my goal by Christmas is not achievable now :(

We had friends round last night and I cooked a delicious three course meal. I had wine and a dessert, homemade fruit pavlova, which was divine, but I felt really bad afterwards. We've been for a 4 mile walk this morning to try and burn off some of that sugar. I have got no option now, if I want a decent loss this week I am going to have to get into the gym this week :sigh:

It happens, no point worrying too much.
I have had an awful week, barely stuck to plan atall. All the wrong foods, I'm just calorie counting now rather than doing it right
I don't think I'll have a loss atall this week, maybe even a gain
I'm writing of december already I think

Good on you going for the walk, that should balance out some of the naughtiness

Considering my 'falling off the wagon' last saturday, i have managed to lose 2lbs this week :) its definitely slowing down but a loss is better than anything else
I am going to keep going until 23rd Dec and then have a few days off. Want to lose another 4 or 5 lbs if i can
hope you are all having a good week xx

Well done you
I had a bad week, ate loads. Evidently though it was not bad door as I still lost 2.25lb
Definatly agree with what your doing, got to have Xmas
I'm gonna have a bad week this week, had my work Xmas party, lots of alcohol and buffet food. Also had laser eye surgery which was rewarded with a Chinese takeaway. If I have any loss this week I'll be stunned
Have you been sticking to plan this week??

Hi ladies

how have you been?
I think this month is the hardest month to diet no matter what diet you are on, so the fact that you are still loosing is brilliant!
Don't be to hard on yourselves. For the past 3 weeks I've been 2 shakes and evening meal staying with 600 - 800 cals and I've lost. Anything I can help with please ask.

You are both doing great Really well done!!! :)

Well done you
I had a bad week, ate loads. Evidently though it was not bad door as I still lost 2.25lb
Definatly agree with what your doing, got to have Xmas
I'm gonna have a bad week this week, had my work Xmas party, lots of alcohol and buffet food. Also had laser eye surgery which was rewarded with a Chinese takeaway. If I have any loss this week I'll be stunned
Have you been sticking to plan this week??

Yes I've bren sticking to it, some days drinking the volume of water is hard but on the whole sticking to it religiously. I am looking forward to having a few days off it though, I'm finding it very hard to not open the Christmas chocolates, especially now we have our tree up. I think a lot of people are having December off aren't they. I would but I need to shift a few more lbs if I can, im going to stop on christmas eve.

Dont give yourself a hard time, you've still lost weight and you know you will again :) Xx

Hi ladies

how have you been?
I think this month is the hardest month to diet no matter what diet you are on, so the fact that you are still loosing is brilliant!
Don't be to hard on yourselves. For the past 3 weeks I've been 2 shakes and evening meal staying with 600 - 800 cals and I've lost. Anything I can help with please ask.

You are both doing great Really well done!!! :)

It has slowed right down for me and that's frustrating. my CDC advised me to move to step 3 for a week, she thinks that will kick start it again but I'm not so sure. I have 2 of the ready made shakes and a bar each day, and an evening meal. I am not ready to start calorie counting everything I eat. I guess step 2 has become a security blanket in a way
xx

Well. My being naughty has caught up with me, 2lb gain this week. However, I did have Chinese twice, pizza, chips with chilli and cheese and a really unhealthy lunch from pret. Plus I've done no exercise because I had laser eye surgery and can't do anything more strenuous than walking.
I figure it could have been worse, gonna take it on the chin and move on.
How are you doing? Have you moved up or decided not to risk it??

I'll be lucky to lose more than 1lb tomorrow :( I've weighed myself before my WI in the morning. Quite deflated, although a loss of any weight will be positive, it's really slowed down

Well. My being naughty has caught up with me, 2lb gain this week. However, I did have Chinese twice, pizza, chips with chilli and cheese and a really unhealthy lunch from pret. Plus I've done no exercise because I had laser eye surgery and can't do anything more strenuous than walking.
I figure it could have been worse, gonna take it on the chin and move on.
How are you doing? Have you moved up or decided not to risk it??

I decided not to risk it but I'm wondering if I should have, my WI tomorrow will probably only be 1lb loss.

You sound you've a fab time enjoying nice food!! 1 Jan will be a fresh start :)

It has been ok. Im back being reasonably good now. A one week blip with a few unavoidable things where I had to eat.
I'm sure you will still have a decent loss, plus, like you said, any loss is still good
That's the focus!!

Maybe yeah, stress does do mad things to your body
I put on 2lb this week, not good atall
I'm not getting too worked up about it tho. This is the hardest month ever to try to loose weight
I read the other day that the average person puts on 3-5lb over the Xmas period
In that case trying to loose it is just a crazy task!!

Well ladies, I had my last weigh in before Christmas tonight and ive lost 2lb :) So ive lost 22lbs. Not reached my goal but i'm really pleased with my achievements. I'm having this evening off and a few days over Christmas, but I'm determined to get back on it to reach my goal.

Have a great Christmas everyone xx

Autumn08 - it does pass! I'm on Day 9 of Step 2. The first few days were tough as I'd expected. I'd say Day 6 was a turning point for me & since then it's got better & better. I've got a shake for breakfast & haven't had it yet as I'm not actually hungry right now. It does ease! Just stick with it knowing if you do the weight will come off, probably a tiny bit each day, let that motivate you :)

I'm on day 4 and can't stop thinking about food.... I really hope this passes I really want to lose this extra weight.

Autumn08 -it does get better. I found the first 5 days the hardest, but it does pass. Just make sure you drink your water. I went to bed every night thinking about how great I will feel when I've dropped a couple of dress sizes and that kept me focused. you will have great results with this diet :)

Well I have had 2 days where I have been free from the CWP and I really daren't get on my scales until my weigh in on 4th Jan! I havent gone completely mad but I know I have done some damage, so tomorrow I'm back to milkshakes and we're going for a long walk. I hope everyone's having a great Christmas

Back