Step2 810kcal sooo hungry

It is disheartening when you don't get the lose you expect. I was on weight watchers before and I know how it feels when you just think "is that all". I haven't been weighed yet, going into day 6 tomorrow. But 4lbs is pretty heavy when you think of it! Just keep going and see what the results are like next week! Let me know how you get on :) xx

Flare- I honestly think you shouldn't panic.
Your next one will probably be immense and you'll forget this feeling.
I don't think I got really into ketosis untill day 4/5. Give yourself a bit of a break, it will be worth the pain
Everyone is behind you

Had quite a good day today ladies :) Still got hunger pains but ive been so busy at work I seemed to cope better today. Wish the hunger would fade, but hey ho, I'm still hanging on in there
x

Well done Hopefull2012! Flare don't beat yourself up as it's a loss and you stuck to it! There is a thread somewhere which I found really helpful about it not just being about the scales - its also about changes in eating patterns, behaviour etc and you have really achieved this! I'll try and find it for you as it might help you.

Flare, are you physically hungry or just craving food? cause i craved food for a few weeks, all yummy things that i realllllly fancied. but then i thought about it, and it wasnt real hunger. i just wanted to taste nice food.

A massive step for me was realising the difference, and understanding that actually it was ok to get these cravings, and not giving into them wasnt gonna kill me.

I hope that doesnt come across as patronising, i just want you to know that we are all been there, and its hard, realllllllly really hard. but it WILL get better, just hang in there :)

xx

Rach6288 - it's been real hunger, my body has been growling at night! The last couple of days it's been a little easier. Now the weekends here I need to stay strong, I would so love a glass of red but I'm resisting temptation. I'm hanging on in there :) Xx

We've done a 4.5 mile walk today, burned off some calories and got some fresh air. Ive felt much better the last 2/3 days, let's hope I've turned a corner. Hope you're all having a good weekend ladies :) x

Hi there, I'm new to this site so firstly hi everyone!! Just wanted to say hang in there, I know you must be really disappointed but in my experience you'll probably have a bigger loss next wk that will make up for it. A loss is still a loss xx

Hey, thanks. That's what I'm trying to focus on. It's still a loss. Really want to cheat now, I feel a bit like what the hell. Trying to keep on track tho.

Hi Hopefull2012, hand in there. Remember what you said to me when I was struggling :) A loss is a loss, and next week you'll probably have a massive loss. Chin up xx

Thanks flare, i know your right. I have held out, I've sat and made a list of reasons to resist, that helped. I also bought a size smaller jeans yesterday so I put them on. Just gonna keep doing that when I feel bad. Thanks for the support

Not having a bad week this week, got weigh in on Thursday and fingers crossed for a good result. I think next week I need to shoe horn more exercise in somehow. The hunger is worse is in the evening but I'm coping better. Hope everyones having a good week :)

Hi flare
Im not having a good one. I'm finding this third week really hard. Really wondering if I was so unhappy before that I need this. Think I chose a bad time as well with xmas coming up- party food and deals everywhere

Hopefull, I am feeling exactly the same. I have taken advantage of some of the special offers on Christmas foods, tins of biscuits etc. which is the worst thing I could have done as they keep calling me!! I'm REALLY struggling at the moment. Got loads of sweets in for Halloween too. WHY do I do this to myself? :cry:
It's now getting to the stage where I'm considering cancelling my weigh in, but I know that would be the kiss of death!! Hope you're all ok today xx

Hey Ladies

First of all I want to welcome you to the site and well done on joining CWP.

I really do know how hard the Diet is but it does produce results quick and fast. I've now just started my 11th week and I can honestly say it has flown by. I alternate between SS and SS+ because I really enjoy my Sunday dinner with the Family. I have Chicken and green veg - no potatoes, gravy etc.. but I really feel look forward to it as its the only day we all sit down together I wasnt prepared to give that up.

I have started to up my exercise to help with the weight lost.. Also I dont want loads of baggy skin :(

I have felt every emotion that you are going through but I can say is try to push through it. I dont get hungry now but I do have the occassional craving. I can watch all my favourite cookery programme's and cook SW dinners etc for the family to get my head around healthy eating.

If I can help in any way please ask

Don't do it cazzieu. Keep your weigh in date. I've kinda decided to hold out untill mid-late nov then do a couple of weeks maintence and come of it for dec.
Got Xmas parties and family do's. Just think I'll do better this way than just caving. if I do maintenance steps hopefully I won't undo too much good work. Then get right back on it for jan.
Soo weird tho, I'm having some really good days where I'm not bothered and then other days when I could cry I want food so bad.

Jules- thanks for the support. I know it's worth it it's just fighting the rough bits. Helps alot knowing others are and have been going through it too. Can't believe you've done 11 weeks, I'm only in my 3rd week on the 810 and I'm struggling. Well done you

Hi Hopefull

It is a struggle no matter what diet you are on I just think you get to see the results faster on this Diet :) My CDC is brilliant and very realistic.. She knew that i would have weeks were I need to have a small dinner as I work away from home alot and no one apart from my hubby and mum know Im doing this diet I just dont want the negative press i'll get..

She texts me regular through out the week and even lets me have sugar free jelly/ice pops if im really feeling it and I think thats what has kept me going all this time.

Good luck with this week :)

Hopefull don't give up, it will be worth it when you go shopping for that LBD and killer heels :)
2nd weigh for me today. This week has been much better than my first week. I am still craving food in the evening but surprisingly during the day time I am not too bothered. Its nice not having to think about making lunch the night before and is making my weekly food shop so much easier! My husband is supporting me by stopping eating carbs with his evening meal, although he can't give up his cheese and biscuits!! I've resisted buying christmas chocs yet, if they're in the house I will eat them!
I'm hoping for a 4 or a 5lb loss later, so fingers crossed for me please :) I am feeling great apart from the rubbish stinking cold I have this week. Keep smiling ladies xx

Back