Step2 810kcal sooo hungry

Back on 810 tomorrow. I know I've gained at least 3lbs over Christmas but I'm sure renewed determination will shift it. WI on Friday morning, so I've got a couple of days to regain momentum :)

I hope everyone's Christmas indulgence hasn't set them back too much

Hi flare just been reading your posts you are doing soo well :) im on day 2 of the cd diet and hoping to loose 2.5 stone what kinda food are you eating on ss+ and how do you space shakes out through day ? Xx

Hi flare just been reading your posts you are doing soo well :) im on day 2 of the cd diet and hoping to loose 2.5 stone what kinda food are you eating on ss+ and how do you space shakes out through day ? Xx

Hi Sarah, thanks, it has been a challenge but I am so glad i chose CWP 810, the loss has been a real self confidence booster :)

I have 2 ready made shakes, 1 for breakfast and 1 for lunch and I have 1 CWP bar a day that I nibble on throughout the day. water is really important, I have between 2.5 & 3 litres a day and I'm sticking to the guidance in the book about evening meals and eating a lot of fish, chicken and pork spiced up to make it interesting and green veg

The first 4/5 days are the hardest but once your body goes into ketosis it gets easier :) I had most of Christmas and new year off and I'm finding it very hard to get back into it this week but I think once I have had my post-Christmas WI tomorrow I will have to find the motivation again ! I have my goal weight in sight but it's going to be a slog

Good luck, hopefully you'll find this forum really supportive and a source of motivation :)

X

Thanks for that :) im finding it abit hard today so ive just been online and bought a size 10 yes a size 10 dress for my holiday which is on the 8th feb :) i really have about 1.5stone to loose by the lol im doing ss at the mo but may go up a step depending what i loose this week. Good luck for weigh in tonight let me no how it goes x

First WI of the new year - I've stayed the same :) No weight gain despite eating chocolate and drinking champagne. Very happy with that result.

Having a terrible day today though, my dearest Grandma passed away this morning. Devastated

Oh flare, I'm so sorry to hear that. I was just going to congratulate you and say I had similar. I took two weeks of and ate like a pig, only out on 3/4 of a pound.
Try to stay focused Hun but if the grief takes over I don't think anyone would blame you
Good luck and condolences

Flare, you're doing great! I just read all of your entries on this forum. It's exciting to hear how someone is making their dream of weight loss a reality. I started Cambridge today.

Sorry to hear about your Grandma.

Thank you. She was my last link to my Dad, who died when I was 9. She was so precious to me. Completely buggered my diet today, but I know my grandma would tell me not to mither about it :)

Flare, you're doing great! I just read all of your entries on this forum. It's exciting to hear how someone is making their dream of weight loss a reality. I started Cambridge today.

Sorry to hear about your Grandma.

Good luck on the diet. You will get great results :) I was sceptical at first, but I have 9lbs to go and I only started in October. Are you doing step 1 or 2?

Thank you. She was my last link to my Dad, who died when I was 9. She was so precious to me. Completely buggered my diet today, but I know my grandma would tell me not to mither about it :)

Aww bless its completly normal tho to come off plan hun x

Good luck on the diet. You will get great results :) I was sceptical at first, but I have 9lbs to go and I only started in October. Are you doing step 1 or 2?

Doing step 1. Really missing my diet soda. That's going to be a hard habit to break.

I'm full of a stinking cold and starving today!! I need to stay strong, it's WI tomorrow but I could seriously do with a big fat sandwich lol!

Noooooo !! Don't do it you are doing so well ! Have a shower, cup of tea, look at pics on here anything coz the feeling of regret tomorrow will not be nice.

I know how you feel thou. I'm on 810 and today I woke up bloated and in pain I think its just a pulled muscle but its make me want junk food . I always do when I'm down. I love the feeling after about 4 days on this diet when I feel empty but not hungry I hope it comes back tomorrow . Having cucumber and prawns tonight coz you get loads of them and I feel like I need a good meal x

Sarah56 - I know, I'm resisting all temptation. If I wasn't full of cold I wouldn't feel like raiding the Christmas chocolates ! Water is a girls best friend lol.

-4lbs this week - woo hoo :)
I'm 5lbs from my target weight and if I wasn't feeling so ill I'd be feeling fantastic lol
Hope everyones having a good week
xx

Hi all

Just started today and been reading through your successes well done :)

I have a lot to lose and it's all trial and error so far my porridge was watery and lumpy my shake was too watery and my soup was frothy! Yummy not lol

In regards to the meal can u only have what is on the list in the book? I'm confused as carrots aren't on the list but then they are in one of the recipes overleaf in the step 2 section?!? Am I just being thick? Xx

Back