Step2 810kcal sooo hungry

Hi all

Just started today and been reading through your successes well done :)

I have a lot to lose and it's all trial and error so far my porridge was watery and lumpy my shake was too watery and my soup was frothy! Yummy not lol

In regards to the meal can u only have what is on the list in the book? I'm confused as carrots aren't on the list but then they are in one of the recipes overleaf in the step 2 section?!? Am I just being thick? Xx

Welcone to this thread. I hope you find it helpful :)
Are you doing 810? Yes, Thevfood you can eat is limited to what is listed within step 2. I haven't cooked the recipe suggestions that are included. I stick to chicken breast, a pork steak with no fat or white fish (I have salmon which isn't on the allowed list) and steamed green veg. I do make roasted mediteranian veg that includes red and yellow peppers and I've found bending the rules to suit my food taste hasnt hindered my weight loss.

Good luck for your first week, you will achieve fantastic results very quickly :) Xx

-4lbs this week - woo hoo :)
I'm 5lbs from my target weight and if I wasn't feeling so ill I'd be feeling fantastic lol
Hope everyones having a good week
xx

Well done!!! Fab loss x

Thanks flare appreciate the post x with being new think im gonna try stick to the list but im sure as I get more used to I could tailor it to suit xx

Went to a lovely French restaurant last night for a meal last night and drank wine - this morning I weighed 2lbs heavier!!!!! Been for a hard 9 mile walk today as damage limitation lol. Thank god I'm not getting weighed until Thursday night :)

Went to a lovely French restaurant last night for a meal last night and drank wine - this morning I weighed 2lbs heavier!!!!! Been for a hard 9 mile walk today as damage limitation lol. Thank god I'm not getting weighed until Thursday night :)

That will be water wait - you will get that off by next weighin... Well done on the walk - makes you feel better doesnt it? :)

That will be water wait - you will get that off by next weighin... Well done on the walk - makes you feel better doesnt it? :)

Yes it does. We go for a walk every Sunday morning, I'm sure it's helped with my weight loss. We burned over 700 calories off today.

Youre right about the water. It's TOTM too so that won't help

Hello all. I'm finding it easy to stay on track. I'm really encouraged by my weight loss so far. I began cambridge on Jan 4 and have already lost 10 lbs! I know I have a lot to go but this makes me feel so confident. I hope everyone is well today :wavey:

I am feeling really low today folks :(
Its TOTM which is pants, and yesterday i went to say my goodbyes to my Grandma
I am really hungry today and need comforting yummy things like chocolate and bread not a CD milkshake and CD bar!!!

Hi flare so sorry to hear about ure grandma x x x I'm just starting step 2 and not really sure about wot to have and I defo don't want to put on any weight any ides would b greatly appreciate

Oops my post went b4 I had finished. I was just wondering wot a typical day would be only problem is I work nite duty lol

Hi flare so sorry to hear about ure grandma x x x I'm just starting step 2 and not really sure about wot to have and I defo don't want to put on any weight any ides would b greatly appreciate

Thanks Maggie :)

As for food, i stick to grilled chicken breasts or pork steaks with no fat (even though pork isnt on the allowed list) and i spice it up with chilli, garlic and other herbs and spices. i also eat a lot of white fish with steamed green veg and its worked for me. I even have a colourful stir fry sometimes to mix it up a bit. I know i havent stuck religously to the allowed foods but i have lost 26lbs in 12 weeks and thats a result i wouldnt get with any other diet :)
x

Well i am in a pickle. We have about 5-6 inches of snow here and its still snowing. I cant drive to the town where my CDC lives because the roads are so bad and my car is rubbish in bad weather, and i have no shakes and bars left after today :rolleyes: so no WI for me, but more importantly what on earth do i do? I need to stay on track, i've had such a bad week this week but i have tried very hard to stick to it, without my routine of shakes i am really worried what will happen. any advice out there?

Weigh in on Saturday morning, fingers crossed for a loss. Got 5lb to shift to reach goal
hows everyone doing this week?
X

I've put a pound on in the last 2 weeks :( Feeling fed up but my CDC has suggested I move to Step 3 this week and eat 1,000 calories so I'm going to give that a go.
I hope everyone's had a good week
x

Last edited:
Had my WI - lost the 1lb I put on last week, so that's a positive I guess. Gotta find a way of kick starting my metabolism this week because I'm getting very despondent now.
hows everyone doing this week?

WI tomorrow morning, I hope it's a good one
im feeling great this week. I'm eating slightly more calories and I think it's working but WI will show me if that's the case or not
hope everyones having a good week

Back