Sore bones and squidgy bits!

Julie84

Well my bones aren't sore exactly, I'm not sure how to describe it! :eek:

I've obviously lost some fatty padding over certain areas - specifically my breast bone (I must have lost a stone from my chest alone!! :eek: ) and my collar bone.

My collar bone huts when I am driving and the seat belt rests on it. I was just wondering how long it takes to get used to having less padding as I'm considering padding myself a bit before I go out this afternoon! :rolleyes:

Also, my squidgy bits, specifically tummy and bum, are a lot more, well, squidgy! :eek: It's almost like I can feel the fat breaking down and my bottom and legs do look very cellulite-y ( whereas before, although fatter they were firmer and didn't have so much of a cottage cheese appearance!)

Is this just part of the process? Does it get better? I'm slathering myself with a version of Bio Oil to help and as the evenings get lighter am planning to start walking a bit.

Hmmm...think I know what you mean....I definately felt more flabby when I was loosing weight than before but it sort of balanced out at the end...exercise (gentle) is great for firming up.....well done on loosing so much....you must feel like a new woman already.

what is a shaker?

Could anyone tell me what is a shaker and where can i get one? Im struggling with the lumps if im out and about with no blender. Many thanks.
TONI

ps VERY NEW TO THIS.:)

Just replied to you on the other thread.....best of luck on your journey!!

Thanks Bea - I wasn't very eloquent with my description but evening out at some point sounds good! ;) I do feel really good thanks - I'm amazed by how much of a difference there is after a relatively short period of time.

Toni - I bought a few shakers off eBay. There are quite a few and not too expensive but I'm afraid I had no luck with any of them. Most lumps were gone but even just a few small lumops make me gag! :eek: I take my measuring jug and balloon whisk out with me instead - it's embarrassing to start with but it doesn't bother me anymore. I always have a bottle of water with me so can just make up a shake in the car, on a train etc if need be. Remember a plastic bag to stick it in afterwards though or yuo get a sticky handbag!

I dont think you should be hurting just by wearing a seat belt.
You can buy padded things to put on your belt. But pain shouldnt be in the equation.(?)

When the fat goes pliable it's usually just after a significant loss, this is the when toning is the most important thing, otherwise you'll be left with squidgy bits, that might be impossible to tone up later.

I saw a wrist bone this morning! can't wait until I have thinner fingers and get off the diamond ring that has been cutting into my finger for 8 years

I having similar problems.
When I moved into my apartment, I INSISTED on having a very firm matress, as for a large person it's much more comfortable as you don't sink in as much and is easier to turn in, and get out of, but now, nearly 5 stone later, it's killing me. My hip, back and head all hurt in my bones!. I want a new matress but the bf is having none of it, and says I'll get used to it, as he sleeps on it, and his BMI is 24.

Guen

mummytoni.....

You can get a shaker from your pharmacy for £4.95 or if they don't have any, check out any health food shop that sells creatine products for people that want to become beefcakes and you will find them there! They are usually under a fiver and come in very handy. Or if you want to have a shake hot (like hot chocolate) I find an egg whisk a Godsend as it gets rid of all the lumps and you don't have to make it in a jug first- just make sure you have a large mug xxx

Back