Total Solution South Pacific

Slightly disappointed with just 1 lb gone this week......but it’s all in the right direction, and I have lost inches instead! 😀

3 lbs down........yes!! 😀

That means I’ve lost 4 stone 2 lbs........and I’m in the 14’s, which is way better than the 19’s 🤣🤣

I’m a very happy lady this morning ☺️

Have decided to do the scary - to me - food week 😳

I’ve never done this before as I don’t trust myself around food. I feel I should do it though for several reasons......I need to improve my relationship with food and demonstrate that I can control myself, hair loss is getting to be a concern and I hope some extra protein will help, and I need to keep my metabolism going as I am in this for the long haul 😊

I’m keeping it simple with a can of salmon and some celery sticks each day........I adore tinned salmon, and it is very high protein with almost zero carbs.

I have been to Lidl and stocked up, so let’s see how this goes ☺️

Ahhh, I'm scared of food week too, Darcy - for pretty much exactly the same reasons. But I totally believe you can do this and I think trying to maintain a healthy relationship with food while on diet is such a good idea.

Also weight tends to fluctuate a lot - so, yes, hide the scales! Dieting isn't a race anyway, as long as you're getting healthier as you go!

Just catching up on your diary Darcy, you are doing fab. Well done on braving food week, I'm sure you will smash it with your positive frame of mind.

Phew, it’s really hot here! 😎

Don’t think I can sit in the garden as I’ll burn .......to say I’m fair skinned would be an understatement 🙄

Wow, it’s so hot today!!

Sat in the garden for a few minutes, but that was enough......way too hot for me!

Mooched about in the house instead 😊

Food week going ok, but to be very honest I’ll be glad to get back to just my 3 products.......feels a lot safer 😀

Back