Total Solution South Pacific

There’s no stopping you!!! :)

I’ve worked hard all day, and finished half of the loft. Found all of my craft stuff and taken that out......lots of ideas to use that up for charity makes ☺️

Trouble is, the loft might be sparkling but I’ve made a mess of the rest of the house!! 🤣🤣

I’m hoping all this physical effort in the heat will be rewarded by the scales on Sunday 😆

You're in it to win it - weight loss, sewing, and life laundry :) fantastic! 😺

Loft all finished and sparkling........need to tackle the mess I’ve made in the rest of the house now!! 😆

I’ve taken all my craft stuff out of the loft, but need to find a new home for it in the house.....somewhere more accessible 🤔

It’s 11pm and I’m still sitting in the garden trying to cool down! It’s so peaceful looking at the stars and drinking coffee ☺️

I feel very blessed this evening 😊

Too hot to do anything much today.....though I did give my sewing machine a really good clean 😊

I’ve still got stuff all over the house and I’m not too sure where it’s all going 🤔

Far too many belongings!! 😳

Oh, Darcy - you're such a busy bee and doing so well on your house AND diet at the same time. Well done, you!!

Oh, Darcy - you're such a busy bee and doing so well on your house AND diet at the same time. Well done, you!!

Thank you ☺️

My house has been immaculate since I retired......but not now!!! I’m glad I finally got all the craft stuff out of the loft, but I’m still working on finding a new home for it 🤔

The diet has become routine now, and apart from the very odd moment I don’t think about food at all........never, ever thought I’d say that!!

Darcy, you’ll have to clear your house by stocking the local charity stores with crafts. Then, let me guess what’ll happen, you’ll be back on Amazon for.......yarn 😜

Darcy, you’ll have to clear your house by stocking the local charity stores with crafts. Then, let me guess what’ll happen, you’ll be back on Amazon for.......yarn 😜

Oh Bunny......you know me too well :classic_oops:

I’m on first name terms with the DPD driver as he’s such a frequent caller...oh dear!

I think I’ve just replaced one addiction with another :classic_err_what:

Feeling a bit frustrated......I’ve worked hard all day, but just seem to have moved piles of mess around without actually achieving anything!! 😕

I made my usual mistake of pulling everything out at once and then getting irritated with all the stuff lying everywhere.

Have left it all for now........tomorrow is another day as Scarlet O’Hara said 😆

Diet wise, all is well and I’m pleased I haven’t thought about bingeing as I might previously have done 😊

Much more productive day 😊

A huge box of ‘stuff’ for the charity shop and a big box of cables sorted........why on earth was I keeping chargers from three phones ago?? 🙄

Diet wise all is well.......onwards and downwards 😆

Some much needed rain overnight, so it feels a lot fresher this morning 😊

More sorting planned for today.......bit by bit but I’m getting there, much like weight loss! 😀

Yay! Tidiness happening 😺 i agree rain wise. My plants loved it :)

Back