Spag bog? Spicy?

Fingers crossed it was 'white' that you liked then as that's what you're likely to get!

I just had a sample of the new spag bol that S&S sent to me that I just tried tonight. I thought it was spicier than the original (white packet) spag bol. Wonder why you found the white packet one more spicy?

I thought they all said spicy spaghetti? I've never had a pack that said anything different to that apart from tonight's 'new' pack in shiny (as opposed to white) packaging.

Yeah but white pack spicy spaghetti is the one they've been selling since the start and in my opinion at least is less spicy than the shiny one that says spag bol. They are different tho. Different texture as well as different pasta bits.

I havnt seen the silver spag bol, its always been white for me with spicy spaghetti on it, I think the silver spaghetti is the new one thats not yet available to buy?

Yeah, I just got the one pack sent to me as a sample. I think the shiny pack spag bol is the new one due in shortly. I liked it.

I always wondered why it even says spicy on the packet. In my opinion there's nothing at all spicy about the spag bol!

Back