Spaniel's Ears... boys look away now

Guru

Silver Member
Spaniel's Ears. That's what my lovely boobs are turning into.

I've already gone from a 40JJ to a 38J and they are emptying out fast. I don't like it :(

They're going to end up like two old socks with golf balls in the bottom. Wahhhh!

Will have to save up for a boob job.

I hear you Guru!

Why doesnt the fat come from other areas??? let us preserve out boobs!!!

Ive gone from a 44E to a 36E... granted the cup is still there, but only coz the boobs have drooped and they need picking up and sorted into a bra! I detest the angle i see them at when leaning over the bath naked to run the cold water in!!!! lolol

Thank goodness we have bras!

mine are just the socks with golf balls....include the massive scars and my boobs are pretty much butchered! :(
Its a miserable and horrible sight for my poor lovely husband

xx

I'll join this club. Remember Magda in 'Theres something about Mary'?! Thought they couldn't get any worse after finished 2yr b'feeding, how wrong was i....Hey ho, my lovely OH is way too polite to agree with me, so who cares?! Always think it would have been nice to be slim and have a decent set though, just for me...xx

Well it had to be said bubble ha ha

Mine are the same cup size (D) just they dont sit uprght anymore :( boo and i refuse to get a boob job... a good balcony bra does the job :D

Must think positive lol

I am dreading what will happen to me in the boobs department. I previously went from 13:8 to about 9:11 on lighterlife a few years ago and I had exactly what's been described - the old socks with golf balls at the end. In fact, that is more or less how I described the effect to friends.
Then they sort of lifted of their own accord as I regained a few pounds - nothing spectacular but enough to feel that I could live with the changes.
This time round I am strictly applying the Clarins bust creams, there is a gel for the morning and a lotion for night. Expensive, at about £35 each but I buy when there is a special offer on at a department store so at least I get a few travel size products thrown in.
I am likely to try the save up for surgery route if I have to, although terrified of the thought of anaesthetic and an operation (I spent six weeks as a student nurse mainly sitting outside the theatres as I thought I would faint until the tutors agreed to send me back to the wards).
My CD counsellor has advised to drink lots of water to help skin elasticity, which I'm trying to comply with.

Can I join the club? - granted, size wise it's not been too bad, but shape wise they resemble a ski jump. And the top is now peppered with protruding rib tops :(

However, Ultimo to the rescue! - at least disguises the ski jump with the hulking great sack of boulder-gel :D

mine are awful after the lovely inflate and deflate action of a years breast feeding, i hate them and dont like them exposed at all. oddly it doesnt seem to bother men

Well it had to be said bubble ha ha

Mine are the same cup size (D) just they dont sit uprght anymore :( boo and i refuse to get a boob job... a good balcony bra does the job :D

Must think positive lol

Get your nipples pierced and run chains to them over your shoulders :D

Another member of the club here, but on the upside because they are smaller I can now wear pretty bras which helps!

x

Back