Sparkles Diary - Back

well done on the loss,keep the good work up,

:party0019: WELL DONE!!! What a brilliant result this week :)

Paws - Speed dating scares me!! If I could make a good impression from the moment I met someone I would consider, but because I have such low self esteem it takes me a while to be comfortable enough to be myself with someone.

I know what you are saying about the low self esteem. When I went I had just come out of a 7 year relationship and I was very low, I just went to see who was out there and "get back in the saddle" so to speak. I actually found it really good fun, and went a handful of times, and if you treat it as a fun night out anything else is a bonus I found. And the good news is everyone is in the same boat, it's not like going round town on a Saturday night, alot less pressured actually! Please think about it, it could give you such a boost.

Well done Sparkle on your fabulous weight loss that is brilliant.

:party0019:

Thanks Kate.

Still going strong so far this week - or so far anyway. Bit low at the moment - thinks it because I'm back to my normal job at work which is boring the hell out of me, and certain people at work are annoying - so that's answered my question from yesterday anyway. I've phoned up the place where I really really want the job - apparently they're short listing this week so hopefully I will hear from them either at the end of this week or beginning of next, please cross your fingers for me! I really really want this particular one - although I will accept any offered to me at the moment.

Also I don't think that this whole signing up and flirting online thing is working for me - I've learnt that it just opens you up for a lot of rejection and weirdos! Think I might take my profiles off this evening. Instead I'm going to start making plans... I'm going to have another look at my MAP/Life Plan and actually start doing things and making plans!

Anyway, just wanted to check in because I know I've been a bit quiet in this section for a while.

Yes Sparkle you have been a little quiet and that is not like you. Hope you perk up soon and get back to your own happy jolly self.

We seem to have Marie back so if you would like kicks up the backside then you should find, starlight, marie and myself very abliging lol.......

Good luck with the shortlisting hope if comes your way. Make sure you let us know xx

We certainly will Sparkle when it is needed lol

I'm sure the job's will sort themselves out for you, just takes time! x

Perk up little one!!!

Must think of good points!!
1. Weight under control
2. Confidence on the up
3. Clothes sizes on the down
4. Doing something about work situation!
5. Talking to weirdos....:confused:

Ok...maybe last one not so good but the rest are!!! Don't stress about the online thing....there are going to be weirdos and pervs on faceparty....it's kinda smutty on there. Dating sites seem much better as thats what people are looking for.

Chin up gawjus!! :D

xx

Cheers Clair! :hug99:

Perk up little one!!!

Must think of good points!!
1. Weight under control
2. Confidence on the up
3. Clothes sizes on the down
4. Doing something about work situation!
5. Talking to weirdos....:confused:

Ok...maybe last one not so good but the rest are!!! Don't stress about the online thing....there are going to be weirdos and pervs on faceparty....it's kinda smutty on there. Dating sites seem much better as thats what people are looking for.

Chin up gawjus!! :D

xx

Well the weirdos and pervs on faceparty are ignoring me, the guys on match.com are either weirdos and trying to talk to me or normal guys who are rejecting me! Things aren't going too well! :rotflmao:

I do like the list of good points though - thank you. :D

Back