Special K Fibre Plus bars

EmmyLou30

Silver Member
I spotted some new Special K Fibre Plus bars when shopping for some Alpen Lights on the weekend. Does anyone know if these count as healthy B options like the Alpen Light bars given that they have more fibre than the usual Special K bars?

I'm giving the SW diet another go but it was 2003 when I last went and lots of new products have come out and sin values changed. This forum has been really helpful so far :)

yes they are 1 HEXB hun x

Its only the Alpen lights that count and you can have 2 of any flavour as 1 HEB

2....great news! I was buying the light ones before I started the SW diet again anyway as I thought they were nice enough not to need the extra calories of the full fat ones. Shame all the special K bars aren't the same deal!

I lurve the Fibre Plus bars because they taste so chocolately and decadent but about 20 mins after eating one I feel so full - it's like I have a brick sitting in my stomach! There's no way I could eat two (and I'm a woman with a big appetite :8855:) so the fact that there's only one in each HEB isn't that much of an issue. BTW Waitrose is selling them for £1.00 a pack at the moment - I must stock up because I think the offer's ending soon.

Back