speed food challenge:::speed food challenge:::speed food challege!

Working saturday and sunday, so will SS's with beans on toast at work each morning.

And of course saturday and sunday are ss so you're well away!:rotflmao::rotflmao:

You lot are nutters.

Just for anyone reading who isn't sure... (and for me as I've forgotten)...

Super Speed Foods...

Red
Tripe - eww
Cod
Dover sole
Haddock
Lemon sole
Monkfish
Plaice
Whiting
(other fish but look them up)
Blackberries
Blackcurrants
Boysenberries
Cranberries
Gooseberries
Grapefruit
Lemons and Limes
Melon
Redcurrants
Rhubarb
Strawberries

Green

Baked beans
Broad beans
Butter beans
Cannellini beans
Garden Peas
Petis Pois
Mushy Peas
Kidney Beans
Bilberries
Blackberries
Blackcurrants
Gooseberries
Grapefruit
Cranberries
Lemons and Limes
Melon
Raspberries
Redcurrants
Rhubarb
Strawberries

The are loads more Speed foods, but all the above are SUPER SPEED. x

DAY 2

B: hi-fi bar (HEX b)

L: leftovers from last nights dinner...linguini with homemade tomato chili sauce (made with passata(s)), 42g red.fat cheese (HEX a)

D: 2x400g wholemeal toast (HEX b), BBQ baked beans(ss), 42g red.fat cheese (HEX a)

Snacks: 40g Doritos (10 sins), mini milk (1.5 sins), mushy peas(ss), watermelon(s), pickled beetroot(s)

superspeed foods = 2 :D
speed foods = 3 :D
sins = 11.5 :D

Looking good MK79, keep up the ssing like a snake, and by next week you might be as sleek as one, or slimey! whatever the case may be, lol

Awww Poor Mr MK79, if she's not fluffing in her sleep, she's trying to eat him! lol.

...i'm posting...i'm posting!​

DAY 3

L: 1x800g wholemeal toast (HEX b), baked beans(ss), tinned plum tomatoes (s)

D: Linda McCartney lasagne (2 sins)...can't believe sin value for this!!!, butter beans(ss), carrots(s), garden peas(ss)

Snacks: 2 x ryvita(3 sins), 42g red.fat cheese (HEX a), 3 x tbsp pickle(3 sins), cheese curls(3.5 sins)

superspeed foods = 3:D
speed foods = 2:D
sins = 11.5:D

well done on your 100th post...:character00182:If you carry on the way your going you'll get a speeding ticket :)!

now i am P********************sed off!!!!!!!!

just went to make my dinner....some pleb has eaten my butter beans and frozen peas! aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!! and also my lasagne turns out to be between 10 and 12 sins on the sin calculator, even though the NEW directory and website state 2!

have changed my food diary for the day now!

DAY 3

L: 1x800g wholemeal toast (HEX b), baked beans(ss), tinned plum tomatoes (s)

D: Linda McCartney lasagne (12 sins)...can't believe sin value for this!!!, carrots(s), cauliflower(s)

Snacks: 3 mini babybel light, 2 x yogurts, marrowfat peas(s)

superspeed foods = 1:D
speed foods = 4:D
sins = 12:D

Last edited:
Well it deffo says 2 syns for a green day in my food directory too! when you used the calculator, did you put that it contained a free food?

You lucky sausage!!!!! I can't believe you've had 3 poos I am having to take a laxative tonight I am desperate to go! I bet it is 2 syns, (not my poo)

i can think of better things to spend my sins on than one of your poo's....a chocolate yule log perhaps! hmm don't know what made me think of that!

eat a tin of beans, then a tin of mushy peas a few hours later!!!

Back