Speed Food Challenge

Hi, Yes I think the speed foods help, wtg on your loss, my losses are very up and down, but then I have lost close on 150lbs, so they are slowing down, but since doing the speed food challenge I have had a lot more big losses than I was getting xx

Thank you Lily42uk, I will continue on this this week and well done on your weight loss journey. You have lost loads of weight and well on the way to your goal!

I have ordered the 30 day SHRED and am aiming for 2lbs this week. I will keep you posted on my progress.

Good luck all xxxx

hi all,
can i ask a few questions?
I'd like to do this challenge too, as i love fruit and vegetables and actually would love to eat more of them. Where could i get a list of the speed foods??
Is grapes a speed food?
Are you only allowed to eat speed foods or are you allowed to eat other things too eg. pasta, potatoes, weetabix etc?

Sorry to be annoying ye with questions :)

Hi Lightheart and :welcome:, there should be a list of s and ss foods on the on line site or if you go to class, in your optimising book, other than that I don't think there is anywhere to get a list (although someone cleverer than me might disagree with me there lol ).
Speed foods are mostly fruit, veg, white meat, fish, pulses etc and if they aren't speed they will almost certainly be free foods (avacado isn't free and is very high in syns, so don't include that)
Grapes are free but they are not speed food.
You can eat other foods too hun, just follow the plan as normal, just try to increase your speed foods, and hopefully decrease the other foods slightly, and again hopefully it will increase your weight loss, hope that helps xx

Thanks a million Lily that clears it up better for me :)

So here's today's list:

Melon
Kiwi
Pomegranate (?)
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Pickled onion
Beetroot
Cabbage
Red onion
Carrot
Smoked haddock

Today's list.....

Baked beans
Mushrooms
Satsumas
Strawberries
Mushy peas
Melons x 2 whole

Not fantastic today :( had an urge for choccie today * week due so I indulged to a total of 563 calories so I went to the gym this evening and burnt off 500 calories so hoping it counteracts the binge!!! :(

Really need a loss this week but feel rubbish and so bloated and fat :(

Xx

Managed to do better than expected AND managed to avoid the birthday cake - ntil after weigh in tomorrow ;)
Today's list then:

Strawberries
peaches
onion
baked beans
lettuce
mushrooms
tomato

also had
Baked potato
eggs
rice
Sleep well one and all ;)
xx

My list for yesterday, forgot to add it I had such an early night lol:

Cannellini beans
Celery
Carrots
Onions
Garlic*
Mushrooms
Lettuce
Tomatoes (tinned and fresh)
Spring onions
Cucumber
Beetroot
Apple
Plums
Banana*
Cherries
Flat Peach

*Free but not speed

xx

Managed to do better than expected AND managed to avoid the birthday cake - ntil after weigh in tomorrow ;)
Today's list then:

Strawberries
peaches
onion
baked beans
lettuce
mushrooms
tomato

also had
Baked potato
eggs
rice
Sleep well one and all ;)
xx

Well done hun, hope LO had a fantastic birthday, and you enjoy the birthday cake, you deserve it ..gl with wi xx

Happy birthday to twinkletoes little one X

Not a great list today but here goes:

Broccoli
Garden peas
Baked beans
Beetroot
Pickled onions?
Apple
Strawberries

Will do loads better tomorrow!!!

hello, today ive had;

raspberries
blackberries
bluberries
onions
chillis (red & green)
chilli beans
apple

done quite well me thinks
just had a yogurt wich had been in the freezer all day, took me 45 mins to eat it! going to put a stick in it next time....

done quite well me thinks
just had a yogurt wich had been in the freezer all day, took me 45 mins to eat it! going to put a stick in it next time....

Oooh what a great idea, might have to try putting the new Shape delight ones in there, they are definitely so yummy they disappear too quick lol xx

Had an awful day today, having to fast for my blood test and then having it so late really threw me off course today, but back on it tomorrow 100% for sure x
So here is my list

Cannellini Beans
Carrots
Celery
Onions
Garlic*
Tomatoes (tinned and fresh)
Mushrooms
Lettuce
Cucumber
Banana*
Apple
Flat Peach

* Free but not speed

xx

Guys i think that is a brilliant idea (yogurt in the freezer) I absolutely love the idea. It is definitely a must for later today :)

Hi, I too put my yogurts in the freezer, muller light banana & custard, my absolute favourite. Love love lovin' em. Only have them in for about 3-4 hours tho' and then it's got crunchy frozen bits, thicker gooey bits and usually still some slightly runny bits - heavenly :D
Yesterday I had:

*free but not speed
*sweetcorn

strawberries
cherries
peaches
passata
courgette
onion
chicken
parsnip
mushroom

Have a good day y'all :wavey:

Here's today:

Apple
Strawberries
Melon
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Beetroot
Carrot
Cabbage
Onion
Broccoli
Smoked haddock

Not too bad!! :)

Yesterdays yumestables ;)

*free but not speed
*banana

strawberries
cherries
blackberries
onion
parsnip
mushroom
carrot
plums
apricot

Also had birthday cake :eek:

Been a little angel today :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

*free but not speed
*banana

Strawberries
Cherries
Blackberries
Baked beans
lettuce
cucumber
onion
spring onion
Tomatoes
plums
apricot

Omg I just tried the yogurt in the freezer.... Genius idea! Took me ages to eat it :) definately gonna be a regurlar for me lol

Omg I just tried the yogurt in the freezer.... Genius idea! Took me ages to eat it :) definately gonna be a regurlar for me lol

So got to try these tomorrow, didn't get a chance today....

Here is my list for today:

Cannellini Beans
Carrots
Celery
Onions
Garlic*
Tomatoes
Mixed Veg
Butter Beans
Lentils
Baked Beans
Cherries
Banana x 2*
Apple x 2
Plums x 2 (running short of fruit till tomorrow lol)
Passata

*Free but not speed

Back