Spooky Slinky Slimdown Sun 12th Sept- Sat 6th Nov

Can I join please!!

Freshstartnewme!! 8lbs :)

can i do 4lbs in 8 weeks? lol- i know im being a pain, but i think thats a cool challenge for me, esp cos 2 weeks i will be on holiday and eating AI for that time!!!! hehe! x

of course you can! i think i am going to struggle with this one!
STS today and off on hol so will be back next tues to report my gain and update everyone.

have added you on for 4lbs EB

Grrrrw I'm a very unhappy lady tonight!! My 22 mile Macmillan walk on Saturday has had the shine slightly taken off it by my 1.5lb gain this week!!! And I've stuck to plan apart from extra syns on Sat but I thought that would be allowed!! So hoping it's muscle and I'm told fluid retention to protect joints?!?! Here's to a good one next week and hopefully I can take a chunk out of the now 9.5 lb I need to lose by November 6th!!!X

Not the best start to the challenge but a loss is a loss. Half a pound.

I did however find out that I was nominated for, and won, WOTY last week. :eek: My C said she took in the sash etc only to wonder where I'd gone as I never not turn up. It was the first week I'd ever bunked off and I miss all that!!!!:D

I did however find out that I was nominated for, and won, WOTY last week. :eek: My C said she took in the sash etc only to wonder where I'd gone as I never not turn up. It was the first week I'd ever bunked off and I miss all that!!!!:D

Same as me, half off!

I lost a pound, I'm up & running and have reached 10 stone at long last. Phew!

Congrats on WOTY DSMC!!! And 1/2 lb is still a loss so don't knock it!! (Says a bitter 1 1/2lb gainer!!)XXX

+2.5lb for me but ok as was expecting 3 or 4 on due to a whole weekend celebrations of me reaching 30 but from here to xmas am pulling hard to get a stone off xxx

Congrats on WOTY DSMC!!! And 1/2 lb is still a loss so don't knock it!! (Says a bitter 1 1/2lb gainer!!)XXX

Thanks, I was dead pleased - a bit shame faced to be held up as an inspiration when I'd bunked off the previous week to avoid a WI! I get my sash this week but no doubt I will have put on after this wedding weekend so I'll be even more shame faced!:D

Well done everyone for your losses!!! I managed not you go over my syns yesterday!!! I really feel like this thread has helped me to put the effort back im and seeing the losses is spuring me on even more!! Thank you all

xxxx

Well done EB on not gaining!! A STS is fine, espesh after all those weeks of losing!!XXXXXXXXXXX

thanks honey - im happy enough with it - esp considering the large meal i had the night before....! fingers crossed this week will be a good one! :D xxx

Wow wow wow!! I lost 5 1/2 lb this week!! I can't actually believe it, I was hyperventilating at the scales!! So I think this means I've 4lb to go to complete!! Off to Spain this week on hols though so maybe next WI will be a different story!! Chuffed as got my 4 stone sticker AND dropped into the 11 stone range which I've been waiting for for a long time!!X

Back