Spooky Slinky Slimdown Sun 12th Sept- Sat 6th Nov

Well done on your losses and sts everyone. Funcurls you are halfway there only a week in!

Im back from my hols and hanging my head in shame-4.5lb gain! I actually thought i did well food wise lol though i dread to think what it wouldve been if i hadntve had so much superfree as well as the odd synful thing. Have my meals planned for this week and my healthy shopping done so heres to a good loss next week!

I think ive updated everyone properly-if ive anyone down wrong just give me a shout

Well done on your losses and sts everyone. Funcurls you are halfway there only a week in!

Im back from my hols and hanging my head in shame-4.5lb gain! I actually thought i did well food wise lol though i dread to think what it wouldve been if i hadntve had so much superfree as well as the odd synful thing. Have my meals planned for this week and my healthy shopping done so heres to a good loss next week!

I think ive updated everyone properly-if ive anyone down wrong just give me a shout

I always think that holiday weight isn't true 'weight', as in fat! It's usually bloat from things like bread and alcohol that maybe you had more of than you're used to, even if generally you were quite good! I reckon that will come straight off! Just think in the olden days you would have gained a lot more and may well not have done anything to correct it afterwards!! Glad you had a great time hun! Watch this space! I'm off to Spain tomorrow so I may well be in exactly the same position when I get back!X

2 on for me folks. Will do better next week as want to meet this challenge.

funcurls you may take a brolly with you-the weather was crap!

yeah i was really bloated coming home and felt in need of a good toilet session (tmi)

How funny, you and me were the first two to finish the last 8 week challenge and in this one, we are the only two who have put on since it started! oops:D

Monring all, another week starts here.

How did everyone do this weekend?

I was pretty good and did a 9 mile forest walk on Sat so hope to record a good loss this coming week (well certainly enough to get back under the original target!).

6.5 off for me this week-4.5 hol weight and an extra 2lbs, cant argue with that!

That is brilliant! I hope to shift my 2 pound gain from last week plus a bit more tomorrow.

Your loss shows why SW is so good - you can come off plan, put on a bit, but get back straight away and the pounds come right back off.

Back