Spooky Slinky Slimdown Sun 12th Sept- Sat 6th Nov

well done pesty, in the words of tesco every little helps!

claireybella i bet those 2 lbs will be off by next week

Yeh, I am back on track - 4.5 pounds off for me tonight. :)

i had a sts this week ok it's not a loss, but hell yeah, thank you- its not a gain!!
im soo on for shifting a stone by christmas (1lb down 13 to go ) its my pledge to go on pledge tree at group next week xx
well done everyone hope its a good week

I've not been on here much recently, just seem to have been so busy & lost my SW mojo a little but I went back to class last night and was pleased I'd lost a pound. Now under 10 stone (just!) which is pretty exciting and has given me a bit of a lift.

Well done everyone else.

Wow Ninnins and DSMC, amazing losses for you two again! I see a pattern forming!! Right chaps and chapesses, I'm back in Blighty and raring to go again!! I think I've put on a squillion pounds during an indulgent 6 days in Spain, it's just a matter of nipping it in the bud again! And I've got about 4 days to correct some of the damage by Monday's WI! I'm estimating a 5lb gain now, and perhaps a 3lb gain on the scales Monday! Mystic Meg eat your heart out!! LOL! Glad to be back, I've missed you!X

Hello

Sorry I've been awol- I am finally off the mark!! -2lbs this week for me!

Claire :)

Thanks Claire.

I've been messing about for the last month really, had 0.5 off, missed a week due to being away, came back and put 0.5 on lol so glad that I am back on track with 2lbs!! 2 more WI's till holiday and I would like at least another 3.5lbs as that would take me below 16 stone which would be great.

Then that a nice goal to be another stone off at least before Christmas.

How are you getting on? Feeling positive and on track I hope :)

Claire xx

Wow Ninnins and DSMC, amazing losses for you two again! I see a pattern forming!! Right chaps and chapesses, I'm back in Blighty and raring to go again!! I think I've put on a squillion pounds during an indulgent 6 days in Spain, it's just a matter of nipping it in the bud again! And I've got about 4 days to correct some of the damage by Monday's WI! I'm estimating a 5lb gain now, and perhaps a 3lb gain on the scales Monday! Mystic Meg eat your heart out!! LOL! Glad to be back, I've missed you!X

:)

Welcome back - glad you had a great time. Gains are fine when you've enjoyed yourself I reckon. And you know they can come back off again pretty quickish.

Thanks Claire.

I've been messing about for the last month really, had 0.5 off, missed a week due to being away, came back and put 0.5 on lol so glad that I am back on track with 2lbs!! 2 more WI's till holiday and I would like at least another 3.5lbs as that would take me below 16 stone which would be great.

Then that a nice goal to be another stone off at least before Christmas.

How are you getting on? Feeling positive and on track I hope :)

Claire xx

That 3.5 is history hon! You can do it!! Going anywhere nice?

As for me, same old story! Same 5 pounds on and off! Grrr!! Feeling positive for this week though, I've had 3 days in a row at 100% and I feel great!

STS for me this week-it wasnt my best week food wise and also *week so more than happy with that!

That 3.5 is history hon! You can do it!! Going anywhere nice?

As for me, same old story! Same 5 pounds on and off! Grrr!! Feeling positive for this week though, I've had 3 days in a row at 100% and I feel great!

Hey Clairey, how are you hun? Glad you're feeling all positive again! I'm really strugglin this week since coming back from Spain, just can't get back in the zone and it's worrying me! I want to have the same feeling as you've got this week!!Oh well, WI tonite, tomorrow I'll be starting off with a clean slate!XXXXXXX

5.5 lb on for me, which is 2 weeks worth and included a week in Spain, plus a few extra days off plan! BUT tomorrow it's all going to change and I WILL reclaim that 4 stone!! Take it from me, go on, take it!!!! But I'm not letting go of my shiny sticker!!!X

STS for me this week-it wasnt my best week food wise and also *week so more than happy with that!

This is getting spooky ninnins...its my star week and I have been away for the weekend and out for dinner 4 times - even with reasonably smart choices, I expect no loss here. A STS would be great for me but if I add a pound or two tonight then I wont be surprised either.

5.5 lb on for me, which is 2 weeks worth and included a week in Spain, plus a few extra days off plan! BUT tomorrow it's all going to change and I WILL reclaim that 4 stone!! Take it from me, go on, take it!!!! But I'm not letting go of my shiny sticker!!!X

That's not bad after a holiday.

I find it really difficult getting back on plan after a few days off so its good to get weight in and write the time off ready to start afresh.

Good luck for next week. Watch it all come off.

Hey Clairey, how are you hun? Glad you're feeling all positive again! I'm really strugglin this week since coming back from Spain, just can't get back in the zone and it's worrying me! I want to have the same feeling as you've got this week!!Oh well, WI tonite, tomorrow I'll be starting off with a clean slate!XXXXXXX

I'm okay honey, feeling fab at the moment. I lost 2.5 pounds this week, so really pleased with myself. You'll lose that gain sooner than you know. I think you need a bit of a blow out now and then, and don't forget, you went on holiday too.

We can do it this week, you and me! We did our Christmas wishes last night, and mine was to get my 2 stone. I'm so fed up with messing about with it. I NEED it gone!:)

Back