Spooky Slinky Slimdown Sun 12th Sept- Sat 6th Nov

Ha well that sounds pretty good in the circumstances Nin!! But you are pretty good most of the time so sounds like a very well deserved drinking sesh!!!

I lost 1 1/2 lb tonight so pleased with that!X

It was a friends birthday, problem is i have another 2 coming up in the next 2 weekends!

Im not planning on letting my hair down quite so much this weekend! Although technically I will have a wig on lol

Lost 1lb this week which takes me into the 10 stone zone!!! xx

That's brilliant!

I got into the 13s tonight with a 2 pound loss.

Well done! I think i will actually jump off the scales with delight when i get down to the next st!

I practically did tonight! I got stuck around 14 4ish for what seemed like weeks so was very happy to drop out of the 14s.

Hope to get that 4 stone next week and meet this challenge (just).

Got the pound off that I put on last week so pleased about that.

When does the next challenge start? I want to get to target for Christmas so badly. Think I might start posting my food diary to get some extra help from all you lovely ladies.

Got the pound off that I put on last week so pleased about that.

When does the next challenge start? I want to get to target for Christmas so badly. Think I might start posting my food diary to get some extra help from all you lovely ladies.

Well done.

I think Kate mentioned starting the next 8 week challenge early so it ends before Christmas. It will mean an overlap week next week as we now have 8 WIs til Christmas.

At 2 pounds a week, that could take me into the 12s:eek:

Thanks Downsizingmycurves - I'll look out for it starting soon. Got to do better on this one!

Well done.

I think Kate mentioned starting the next 8 week challenge early so it ends before Christmas. It will mean an overlap week next week as we now have 8 WIs til Christmas.

At 2 pounds a week, that could take me into the 12s:eek:

Or we could do 1/2 stone in 7 weeks! Wodya think guys?XXXXXX

3.5 til im in the 12's :D

cant believe i can say that when i started this yr on the 18s:cry:

SW rocks!

Its great isn't it. I started at nearly 18 (17.11 1/2) at Easter. To think I could be 12 something by Christmas is simply amazing.:)

Look how close you are to target, its bound to be harder for you. Slow and steady wins the race as they say

I know - I have to keep reminding myself that. I am just too impatient :eek:.

Gain again +1

new week, new consultant, new start, hoping i dont fail as miserably next challenge :(
i know it works i just can seem to kick it up a knotch need to get it back

Last edited:
Back