Spooky Slinky Slimdown Sun 12th Sept- Sat 6th Nov

Yeh, that is great.

I love this team. We are nearly all still checking in, despite only Kate reachng her target so far. I think that is the key to long term sucess - keep trying no matter what.

Go us!:kissass:

Exactly! That's the spirit, and we mustn't take it too seriously either, afterall it's a bit of fun to keep us motivated and focused (says Heather who clearly isn't going to make the grade on this one lol! I wonder if I'd be treating it as 'just a bit of fun' if I hadn't been to Spain and gained! I'd probably be competitive as flip!!)X

yeah we are all here to do our best - which is why i said i couldnt lose the 8lbs from the start - i knew i had my one off annual holiday in the middle!!!

I have however, bought a countdown at class for the next 6 weeks - hoorah!!! x

Ouch!! Well I've got 2 free weeks as I've introduced 2 of my neighbours to the class so can't get a CD for another 2 weeks now, but don't really want to buy a 12 week CD just incase (wishful thinking) I get to target in the next 14 weeks!! Perhaps I'll beg because afterall I do a lot to help in class, doin the weighing etc!!!X

It is a nice book - nothing too special though to be honest. Perhaps you should look at mine when you come up!!!!??? xxx

yeah we are all here to do our best - which is why i said i couldnt lose the 8lbs from the start - i knew i had my one off annual holiday in the middle!!!

I have however, bought a countdown at class for the next 6 weeks - hoorah!!! x

I'm sure holidays are allowed. ;):D

I got the Chrsitmas book with my countdown (I'm pretty sure our C said it came with 6 and 12 weeks CDs) , I think its lovely.

I am doing the vegtable filo tart and the apple and cinnamon strudel on Thursday.

i lost 1lb this week.

major synnage was consumed on Sat night so v pleased with that!

Very well done.

Was it liquid synage on Sat?:p

Ha well that sounds pretty good in the circumstances Nin!! But you are pretty good most of the time so sounds like a very well deserved drinking sesh!!!

I lost 1 1/2 lb tonight so pleased with that!X

I lost a pound this week too (have you noticed a bit of a pattern? we all seem to lose and gain in the same weeks) Not the full amount I gained last week, but this week was a struggle, if I'm honest so I was happy! And I won the raffle too, all the ingredients to make the aloo gobi in this months mag. Don't normally do curry's so watch this space!

I know, it is quite 'spookyyyy'!!! I think secretly Elle is a witch and is putting a curse on us both...
nahahaaaaaa!!! Well done this week xxx

I know, it is quite 'spookyyyy'!!! I think secretly Elle is a witch and is putting a curse on us both...
nahahaaaaaa!!! Well done this week xxx

Ooh yeh, well spotted!!! Funny! Yes she is definitely a good little witch, but i would imagine quite capable of mischief-making!! x

Back