Spooky Slinky Slimdown Sun 12th Sept- Sat 6th Nov

how is everyone else doing???

i am finding this week hard cos i fell off plan on Saturday - but I am SOOOOOO on plan now - i got the news that in 6 months i need to pick my wedding dress, so i am like - *bunny headlights* and focused beyond focus!!!!

Nothing can stop me!!!! x

i gained 1lb this week :sigh:

and it wasnt deserved, not as if i even enjoyed myself to cause it, oh well.

ive a flexi day coming up this sat so not holding out a lot of hope for next week.

fingers crossed for next WI

EB just think of all the pretty dresses you will be trying on soon, and how much better you will look/feel when you slip into them effortlessly

kate, hardest thing to do after a bad week is to get back into it which you have already done-good luck tomorrow

I lost 1 1/2 lb this week! I'm quite pleased as I had a couple of 'moments' this week, but then again was fantastic the rest of the time! But I won't be a happy bunny again until I get below my pre Spain weight, for which I still need to lose another 1 1/2lb! Oh well, maybe next week!!X

i gained 1lb this week :sigh:

and it wasnt deserved, not as if i even enjoyed myself to cause it, oh well.

ive a flexi day coming up this sat so not holding out a lot of hope for next week.

fingers crossed for next WI

EB just think of all the pretty dresses you will be trying on soon, and how much better you will look/feel when you slip into them effortlessly

kate, hardest thing to do after a bad week is to get back into it which you have already done-good luck tomorrow

That's a bummer but at least it comes on the back of a great loss last week.

As for me, I was doing super well until Sat eve, after which I went over my syns by around 60 for the three days (Sat, Sun and Mon) so not a huge fall off the wagon but not my best week.

I am off down the gym later to do my 'last chance workout' and then I'll hope for a STS or a half pound loss. A small loss will gve me such a boost as I put on last week and I have never put on two weeks running so dont want to start that pattern!

DSMC my dad said on sun at the gym-well this is it, last chance workout!

Claireybella, sick and a gain-RUDE!

DSMC my dad said on sun at the gym-well this is it, last chance workout!

LOL Well my last chance workout worked as I lost 2.5 pound! I finally feel back in the game after a few weeks of faffing around.

I want to get this challenge done and dusted and then start on the next one for xmas.

Nice to see some losses this week!

Im heading out to one of my fave restaurants tomorrow night :D apart from the oil its pretty slimming world friendly!

I gained a pound this week, completely serves me right as I ate anything and everything last week on holiday. Without the damage limitation I did for the last 4 days it probably would have been worse.

Ah well, another challenge I'm going to fail miserably! How am I going to get to target before Christmas?

here i am again reporting another gain am i in the right group?hehe
0.5 on for me this week
keep on keeping on though coz if i wasnt doing this i know id be getting even worse xxx

Oh haha nins I'm not going to hibernation although would love it xx ah well could be worse I guess, not sure how but could be ! Keeping chipping away aiming just to get back now to 7 lbs ago by christmas will do xx

i lost 2.5 lbs this week!!!

Hope to lose more next week :D

xxxx

Yeh, that is great.

I love this team. We are nearly all still checking in, despite only Kate reachng her target so far. I think that is the key to long term sucess - keep trying no matter what.

Go us!:kissass:

Back