Spring Weightloss Goals

June Kes & welcome :D

End of June...????

If it's the end of June then I would like to make it... 18lbs or what ever it is in kg....

Thanks

I do it in lbs anyway Kes :)

1lb off for me this week

Well done!!
I dont think I'm going to have lost anything this week, and next week is our holiday, so no weigh in... I can't believe I'm so far away from goal again...

Well done hon a loss is good.

I have had a horrendous start, Dad got rushed into hospital last Thurs with a stroke so I have not even thought about watching what I eat since then. I have weighed this morning and have gained but rather than see a gain at the start I am going to take todays weigh in as the start of my challenge or I will feel dispondant before it has even really begun.

Hope everyone is enjoying the great weather, I made a huge salad box yesterday to just sit in the fridge ready as well as a nice fruit salad so hopefully things will improve from here.

I'm 218lbs just now. Would love to be 200lbs by the end of the three month target. Can you add me to your list please? Xx

Well done Kathryn on losing this week :)

I have lost 4lb this week...making it a 9lb loss since we started yippee :):)

Thats absolutely brilliant!! :d

Thankyou...taking lots of workout but hey I realise I never want to be in the situation again xxx

Thankyou Jacqui,

Goodluck everyone :) xxx

2lba on this week BOO! but it's totm. So I'm going to assume it's that and not get too annoyed

Kathryn TOTM so forget weighing yourself around it......you will get there hun :)

Well done Jacqui thats great news :):)

I have lost 2lbs this week so 11lbs in total on the spring weightloss

Keep up the goodwork girls xx

Back