Spring Weightloss Goals

awww fingers crossed Zoso & kes

lost 1lb!!!! yaay! never been so chuffed to lose a measly lb!

well done!!!!!!!!!!
im not so hopeful on my weigh in though.....

thanks girls. kes, honestly, i have no idea how i lost that lb. i've ate like an absolute beast today so no chance of a loss again next week! i've had an absolute **** month diet wise. plus, wednesday is the boy's graduation, so we're going out eating afterwards with my mum and his parents. going to fill my face with lots of expensive yumminess! cant wait. oh well, i'll get to 13 stone one day i'm sure!!!

good luck kes, my lovely. be brave and stand on the scales, you'll be fine. whatever it is, you've been heavier and lost it, you'll do it again. xxxxx

Hi All

Well my last weigh in for this month and this target period for me was a very small gain which considering it is TOTM I am still happy with as I can feel I am holding fluid anyway.

I will be starting off a new thread ready for tomorrow, if anyone wants to continue this journey with me you are more than welcome. I know that I feel the support from you and can only hope that you also feel a level of support from joining in.

i sts this week, so that means i started the same weight i am, so i cant really be cranky with that. but i am dissapointed in myself.

i really need to start shifting these pounds..... ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hmm well I'm going to take yesterdays weigh instead of todays as that makes me a STS instead of a 1lb gain.

Bah 3 months and a STS. Looks like we're all the same eh lol

Hey considering that there were gains expected sts is a good result.

YES we do need to shift the pounds, but we also need sometimes to be realistic and accept that not gaining is also a good result, yes it will take us longer to get to where we want to be but is that the end of the world, not really.

good luck for the next bit of our journeys

well after a 4 week sabbatical (almost) from the gym, i've joined a new gym and started back today. i've been good since yesterday(!!!) and hoping this is me back on the straight and narrow. god, i'll be surprised if the doc keeps me on the tablets! fingers crossed. i've got around 6 weeks before i go back, heres hoping i can get at least 10lbs off in that period. xxx

good luck zoso!!

3 off! yaay!

Congrats!!! :D

thanks so much. I'm back on it good and proper now. (unless its just been a weightloss due to having all my waxing done on friday!!). 3 to go until 2 stone!

Back