spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

Ahh hun just get back on tomorrow with us.

Yep i did put a bit of lamb in my mouth earlier when doing kids dinner but then spat it out lol i didnt want to be that failure again. I just need to get through these first few days and il be off. You can do it shanny join us in the race to ketosis your gonna have to be extra good as your a day behind lol.

PMSL

good morning hun defo no more tasting im on a mission now and im off my totm so nore more excuses lol. have a good day and no more cheese on toast lol

im day 3 of 100% am little hungry today but am going strong and slightly in the pink so am pleased. im looking forward to my hot choc tonight i found one right at the bottom of the pile woohoo

oh and i forgot how could i, i have fit into my next size 16 trousers perfectly which am pleased about as next clothes come up small so hopefully il be in some big 14s soon, cant wait.

Heey hun well im ready for my raving weekend away oh my i am nervous about the scales all ready on monday lol.
atleast i have nothing stopping me after this weekend.

anyway im glad your being a good girl again x

ahh dont worry about the scales just get back on track monday. have a good weekend hun.

Morming Hun your big day tomorrow with your weigh in. I'm still in Brighton still got hours here but wanna leave asap. Can't wait to get stuck in and shift the lbs again for real... X

Have a good Sunday x

I have weighed in and lost 4lb this week ive only recorded it as 3lb though as 1lb went on when i ate at the beginning of the week. Im now officially overweight woohoo.

thanks hun im also half a pound away from being at the half way mark. its all downhill from now.

Well done Spyro!

Hi Spyro, well done on no longer being OBESE! Yay keep up the good work! :happy096:

Back