spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

Ive lost another 2lb not great but its slowly going down and its totm and had a bad beginning week with aam week. Anyway this week back to 100% and lets hope next week im overweight not obese.

hey spryo, well done on your loss hun!! You did great if the week started off not 100% ;) very jealous!!

Ahh my kiddies are 8 and 6 now, seems so long ago they were little ankle bitters lol!!

thanks fmcbb how are you?
hi shanny i was doing ok but then my ds had some friends come round and it was mad i didnt get chance to actually do my shake so i ate some leftovers what is wrong with me i feel so useless lately im trying to be 100% so hard but then end up failing. i really need to get my head straight and do this i am not gonna give up and go on to do something else as deep down i know i can do it. any words of wisdom from my lovely cyber friends?

lovely u do know the nibbling needs to stop now.!! (this is a hardcore telling off from shanny lol lol)

come on 4 lbs is a must for next week.!

you will do it.x

yep i know 5 days left can i catch up? lets be positive of course i can. i just wanna get back to normal its still totm and every month i go through this difficulty i just want it to get lost so i can get back to being strong. how was your day?

You can fight this, we all slip up now and then.
I've had a busy day had mainly soups thou watching eastenders now!
Start a fresh tomorrow :•) x

thanks hun

Well done on the 2 lbs. You'll be down a weight bracket for sure next week

xxx

You can do it, you can do it, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Think how amazing it will feel WHEN you move down that catagory next week.

Lots of love
xx

yep im defo gonna be 100% now im in a race to get into ketosis and a few other people are getting back into it from today too so im counting down til weigh in 5 full days left to lose this weight. how you doing hun?

Right everyone i had my hot choc at 10.30, then had a veg soup for lunch as ive only got 3 more chocs left aah what am i going to do ive gone off the soups and when its this freezing the cold shakes arnt as appealing anyway as ive got loads of strawberry, banana and vanilla im planning on making the vanilla hot with coffee that will have to be in place of my hot chocs, then a soup for lunch and a shake for dinner. So tonight its banana which i love so am looking forward to that im finding the day ok now that my head is focusing and im just gonna keep posting to keep me spurred on. I hope everyones having a good day.

Mmm yes yummy i did that 2 weeks ago and had it with the choc as i made it in to a cake with banana custard, it was so delicious that it felt like i was cheating and eating real cake with custard lol

Right everyone i had my hot choc at 10.30, then had a veg soup for lunch as ive only got 3 more chocs left aah what am i going to do ive gone off the soups and when its this freezing the cold shakes arnt as appealing anyway as ive got loads of strawberry, banana and vanilla im planning on making the vanilla hot with coffee that will have to be in place of my hot chocs, then a soup for lunch and a shake for dinner. So tonight its banana which i love so am looking forward to that im finding the day ok now that my head is focusing and im just gonna keep posting to keep me spurred on. I hope everyones having a good day.
hi im gonna be honest rubbish day for me today had an nail appointment at 6pm came home and wanted quick food so ate rubbish. not good i know but hay ooo lol.

yep u will stay in the zone now keep going .x

Back