spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

hey everyone just a quick update im still doing well and honking daily ive been a bit busy the last few days as on thursday am going to stay with a friend for a few days so i wont be back til sat evening and she doesnt have a computer aagh.
the good thing is ive just recommended exante to her as she was struggling to lose her last half a stone so she is on her 5th day so would be on day 7 when i go so at least we will have each other to keep going and will only have to feed the kids. so im hoping to have a good loss on monday too. anyway will update as soon as im back.

see you soon, have a nice time with your friend, I love friends you can tell about Exante lol! so far no one knows but hubby!

Thanks everyone yeah i was abit unsure when recomended exante but shes been really supportive and its great we can do it together. Anyways see you all when im back.

Hope you have a good time. It's great to know you will have someone who understands what your going through and that you can support each other.

Congrats on all your progress btw!
Xxx

Yay you - fab losses
xxx

Hi everyone im back i had a lovely few days and was 100% all the way im so proud. Anyway as its my weigh in day today i thought id weigh to complete my october challenge and my target was 14lbs but i didnt quite make it so total loss was 12.5lb. Anyway am definately gonna beat my target for the november challenge. I also have a toilet problem i think my body has got used to the extra fibre i was taking so i really need to go. Sorry tmi i know but i was less the other day by a lb when when i weighed myself the other day so am hoping to get some dulcolax tomorrow to try something different. Anyway see you all around.

Well done on staying 100% while you were away, brilliant weight loss too, I hope the bowel issue sorts itself out v soon!
S xx

thanks everyone i forgot to say i came hpme with larengitis (if thats how you spell it) so i have currently lost my voice that prob helped me stay 100% as didnt even fancy drinking water.

thanks everyone i forgot to say i came hpme with larengitis (if thats how you spell it) so i have currently lost my voice that prob helped me stay 100% as didnt even fancy drinking water.

ME TOO!!! Ive no voice at all. Dunno whats going to happen about work tomorrow as Im a police despatcher so am on the radio all the time theres no part of my job that doesnt involve talking :(

Anyway, WELL DONE on your 12.5 thats fab!!

I hope both your voices recover soon!

Congrats on keeping it 100% and on the months loss.. here's to a lighter November!
Xx

thanks its weigh in day today and this weeks loss was onlyt 2.5lb 2 of which i have counted for octobers challenge so only 13 and a half lb left to go for the november challenge. its not a great loss considering i was 100% but i think the water intake was the problem as i found it so hard to drink with my throat hurting anyway lets hope its a big one next week.

hi hun my voice is back but i keep having these coughing fits at night and im worried its going to my chest anyway yesterday was bad i ate as my husb said he would make something for me and i couldnt resist being the 2nd time in 7 years lol. anyway am totally out of ketosis now so am starting again today so heres to november.
how are you doing hun?

12.5 lbs is fab - well done

xxx

ahh thanks toots i need a kick up the bum ive done it again i was 1005 all day but husb just upset me so i went and made myself tea and biscuits and had 5. whoops. i really think the chromium tabs i was taking helped stop the cravings but i forgot to take em when i went and stayed at my friends and have been bad now for 2 days. i feel like such a failure ive probably put a few lbs back on now. right please tell me off and i am going to start again tomorrow and will keep posting to keep me busy also i notice im not drinking enough so that makes me want food so i need to focus more on the water.

i need help pepes im long gone i dont know whats wrong with me ive been good all day yesterday and today up til evening then have eaten i was thinking working solution for a week as it was add a meal week next week anyway im just confused as i really want to be 100%. i know im not drinking enough and its not like me i usually have 5 litres it has been ever since i had larengitus ive been finding it so hard and just wanna eat.

sorry to here you have been so poorly hun. I am not going to tell you off as if your ill I think you need food!

WS may be a good idea if you think you can stick to it, the loss is still 10lb a month according to the book! Biscuits tut (don't like em haha, well not the ones I buy in for the kids anyway).

Things going well thanks :) well in the zone

Back