spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

Ahh thanks hun im gonna give it one more go tomorrow i think and if i can get through the day then il carry on but if im finding it too difficult then il just have a meal i think. I really wanna do this as i was feeling so good last week seeing the scales getting lower now ive probably put it back on.aagghh. Wish me luck for tomorrow.

Right ive just had my hot choc and am waiting for my tea to cool am feeling stronger and more positive today i will be honking today ive got no intentions of cheating lets hope it can continue then maybe i can give you all a break from hearing that ive 'failed again'. Anyway good news is ive only put on 2lbs after 3 bad days so was quite relieved as that should come straight off after a few days of being 100% so wish me luck everyone.

yeah fine am honking all the way. how are you today hun?

smashing hun... im honking today too.!! but so fed up already im trying to be positive but cant see me lasting very long again.! lol

sorry to sound miserable :)

ahh dont be silly hun, it is really difficult im just hoping i can be strong for the next few days and lose the 2lb that i put on and record that ive stayed the same this week. im now finding the evenings really hard im not sure if its got to do with the evenings getting darker earlier.im having 4 a day now too until i get into ketosis.

Hi both, it does seem to be hard going at the moment doesn't it!

I think you are right about the dark evenings not helping Spyro.

Maybe we will all chirp up a bit later on and have a good start to the weekend - I guess Fridays are hard as we are all tired as well?

yep and the website is so dead come friday i was wandering what everyone does at weekends cos theres never anyone online.
we can do this and get through the weekend im hoping by monday/tuesday the ketosis might be coming on. i so wanna lose the rest of the weight its just a trial right now but i will get through this.

thanks berry ive just started reading you can be thin by marisa peer as that was the only thing that changed my mindset before about food. but then i got pregnant and that went out the window so im hoping it will help me get to my goal with out any more blips. how are you hun?

Evenings and weekends blow but you seem to be back in the zone, hun

Hang in there - it will be so so worth it

xxx

Nearly through the weekend now, so it should be a bit better tomorrow. We can all do this!

What is the book Spyro - is it general support / self help type of thing, or a specific diet plan? I'm interested in reading anything that will inspire me to keep going through this sticky "middle phase".

its marisa peer 'you can be thin' its brilliant it teaches you how to change your mind set in a hypnotic way and it definately worked last time but i just stopped reading when i found out i was preggers so i fell off track, i think that its a good way to get your mind in the correct state before you come off the diet as otherwise you will just put the weight back on. check amazon or ebay.

Hi Spyro, sorry to read you've been having a tough time, maybe after your illness your body was craving certain levels of nutrients to help it recover. I know that Exante has everything in it but maybe your body needing more bulk? Anyway hopefully you are back on track now and can start to see the scales drop again.

Why do you have biscuits in the house to tempt you? I know people buy them for the rest of the family, but no one 'needs' biscuits, so I just stopped buying any goodies. I just get the Graze boxes delivered and eat the nuts if I am peckish as they have no carbs :) If the 'kids' moan I tell them to eat a banana! LOL!

Chuck out the goodies and stay strong hun xx

thanks susie i definately need to stopo buying junk for the kids they dont hardly ask for it anyway so it just sits there well until i have a bad day lol. my husband tends to buy stuff for them too but youve just give me that kick i need to start healthy with the kids. thanks hun. im doing ok now ive still had a little nibble today and yest but am defo not going to tomorrow as its weigh in day so a new week i can do it. lets just hope theres not too much damage on the scales. i hope you are doing well hun.

well not too good the scales havnt changed so its plus 2lb this week. lets hope this weeks better.

Aw never mind spyro, you sound like you're in the right place to get going again. I wish you all the best.

thanks you two. well im fasting today and for the ret of this week so i had a shake and half a bar at 5.30 this morning and cant eat/drink til 4.30 later so that should help to control me and stop the picking im gonna have the other shake and half a bar then and catch up with the water too. i am going to do this. my belly was looking rather wobbly this morning so need that 2lb back off and the rest.thanks for all the support everyone.

That takes care of a large chunk of the day. Bet you have a good loss this week.

Back