spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

HOPEFULLY HUN

Thanks well day two not going as planned as i came on this morning unexpectedly so no fasting for me but am doing well so far ive just had my 2nd shake and am finishing off my tea. I suppose i really do have an excuse for last week lol i just couldnt understand why i was like that as i wasnt die on til next week oh well.

Well done on sticking to the plan today Spyro - definitely not a good idea to fast if it is totm for you - good to keep your water intake up as well. Like you said, it probably explains why you struggled last week as well.

Thanks for the info on the book by the way - i will look it up closer to target so I can get in the right mindset for maintaining!

Hope you have a good day tomorrow.

thanks hun i did have a pick at the kids dinner oh i feel so bad after you praised me, back tomorrow with avengence im on a mission and a race with fattymcbigbum to get into ketosis. wish me luck

Hiya,
sorry to hear things have been a bit rough lately (i've been outta da loop). I think sometime the diet can play havock with your monthlys!

I'd also wanted to fast at mo but tom in the way:(.

Anyway lass, you can do this and keep strong it will be well worth it in the end!
Xxx

ahh thanks hun what do you fast for?

It's a really special few days of the year at the moment that I like to fast in if I can, but maybe in a couple of days I'l be able to....

I would have thought that it was easier to fast when doing this kind of diet, but strangly enough I found the opposite when I had first started the diet in Sept. It seems that the body panics at the ultra low calories and really slows down the weight loss - oh well!

Woohoo day 1 again of restart come on fmbb

Yes sure youve got a headstart so that should keep you going hun

Me too i was on day 2 of restart yesterday but then came on and had a nibble in the evening. We just have to get past the first few days and then its easier well until the emtional hunger kicks in lol now thats the one to deal with.

i am finding it hard when i cook the family dinners and make the pack lunches. so used to picking at food. the bake bean fork almost touched my lips yesterday before i remembered i wasnt allowed it. its a habbit i have to break. feel like im going to drown i am drinking so much water to stop my tummy growling at me! :sigh:
bring on ketosis. we can do it ;)

Ahh yeah dinners are the worst for me as it always looks so nice plus i have to stay around it to feed the the baby and make sure the kids are eating. Aah. Is this your first time doing exante? Have you tried that bouillon hot drink? I sometimes have that at lunch and dinner and its nice in this freezing weather also do you drink green tea or any herbal leaf teas i have a green tea with nettle and that helps when the hungers kicking in i always have it with my shake then im defo full too.

I'M IN KETOSIS!!! my fingers are freezing and my breath stinks! ...Oh wait... that's just morning breath and my heating is still broke ...damnit! LOL

How are you 2 doing this morning? I've just started my first litre of water which is making me even colder!

I love making food, I struggle not to test it though. Like you Spyro I have to sit with them while they eat so I can feed my baba and that is the worst part! If I could walk away and let them eat this diet would be pie (excuse the pun ;)) - once in ketosis of course ^.^

i have to stay with the kids to make sure they eat too. my 2 little'uns are aged 3 and 4 and my kitchen is downstairs. its seems like i live in the kitchen lol.
yes this is my first time doing exante. have never done a diet like this before other than atkins/slimfast.
dont know if i have the boulion drinks. i ordered the bumper pack so got a variety of differnt stuff!
yes i drink green tea. got loads of the lemon green tea but im not allowed it as its citrus so im just having the plain pure green tea. i also have a dash of milk in my morning coffee as i cant give it up lol.
going back downstairs to fill my pint glass back up with water. im on my 4th pint!!!

lmao, i was going to run upstairs and test my pee when you said your in ketosis. you had me going there!! saved me a journey when i read on though lmao ;)

I'M IN KETOSIS!!! my fingers are freezing and my breath stinks! ...Oh wait... that's just morning breath and my heating is still broke ...damnit! LOL

How are you 2 doing this morning? I've just started my first litre of water which is making me even colder!

I love making food, I struggle not to test it though. Like you Spyro I have to sit with them while they eat so I can feed my baba and that is the worst part! If I could walk away and let them eat this diet would be pie (excuse the pun ;)) - once in ketosis of course ^.^

rofl you crack me up i was like what no way.
yeah before i could walk away or feed ds baby food on my lap away from everyone but now hes into everything so has to go in the high chair and hes on our food so its harder. and what is annoying is that the kids never finish there food so you just wanna pick.lol. but no more picking from today and that means you too not even cheese/tuna that will keep you in ketosis as that could lead to all sorts think bad thoughts when it becomes tempting as im reading marisa peer 'you can be thin' and she says that when you link food with pleasures then its harder to stop eg when you look at a cake and think mmm this cake is delicious but i cant have that then the feelings will take over as youve mixed pain and pleasure but if you think yuk that cake or whatever food it is looks horrible and its gonna make me fat then your brain wont want it as its liked pain to that food. it definately works i done it this morning with the kids yoghurts 'crunch corners' i kept imagining me spitting in it sorry tmi but it worked i didnt want it after that so dont mix up the thoughts and it will be easier to control. anyway excellent book defo recommend as it also says about not using negative words like losing weight or i lost weight as when we lose something automatically our brains act in a way that we want to get back whatever we lost its natural but we should use were shedding the weight or let go of, droppin or becoming smaller anyway long post its easier to try the book.

Back