spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

Each bit you lose gets you closer to target so try not to be discouraged (like I was last week!)

Afternoon all. I have not stopped these last few days ive had visitors coming out of my ears and afterschool clubs and classes galore. Im only just getting chance to update. Anyway bad day yesterday but have just ordered the jillian michaels dvd that everyones talking about so will start the 30 day shred challenge and see who can lose the most weight. Im going to stay at my friends house at the end of december so need to be at least a stone down as im still the same weight now as i was last time i went as have been up and down and generally just wasting time i wish winter would just get lost and we could all get back to easy dieting. Anyway have just had my 2nd shake and have counted my supplies and have only got 24 days left so need to fix up quick time. So back on track and hopefully lose more weight when the dvd arrives.

Keep at it Spyro, you're getting there bit by bit.

Thanks hun yeah im so confused i dont know whether to give up or just carry on i feel like im just wasting my shakes as ate again today and cant keep up with my challenges. I just dont know what to do. Shall i just keep trying or what?

maybe the more you crave food and then deny it, the more you'll want it. If you give yourself permission to eat for a day but not rubbish as that'll probably only make you feel more guilty, treat yourself to some lovely salads or get a meal in (M&S got some good meals advertised) so that you've got no food left over that you can make excuses that it needs using up, then maybe after that day of pampering you can tell yourself you'll be committed again? I think also there will be a point when your body does plataeu out a bit which is demotivating but if you can stick to it you know the weight will start to drop off again.
Good luck with it, it is hard no denying it, but you know you can do it!

thanks sandwich ive told myself if i can get through today being 100% then im gonna carry on if not then im gonna do add a meal for a week but i really dont want to do that i am and will get back on and get past this plataeu its the big fight me against my body lets see who will win. il be updating lots today as got nothing planned i also wanna do my pilates b10 minute solution cd if i get the time when the baba is asleep.

just had my lunch and before that picked dd up from nursery and came back and done 50 minutes of my ten minute solution pilates with the band i love it so much but its been a while since ive got chance to do it butds fell asleep after a walk to the school so was good. i actually surprised myself how easy it was and how quick the time actually went so am gonna do that every day until my other dvd arrives. i feel good and positive no more picking for me.

Right ive got a cold and my throats killing the good news is ive only had 3 shakes so am honking all the way i actually found it hard to have a tea a little while ago but its stopping me from fancying food so am pleased lets hope it lasts until i get into ketosis and this time i definately will be pink. Im feeling very good today apart from the cold and throat but have been quite active and am feeling slim too. Im not sure what the scales are saying and have decided not to weigh til official day on tuesday and i hope it will be a nice surprise. Am off to bed soon so day 2 tomorrow honk honk

Last edited:
thanks hun. ive just had my 2nd shake hot banana im trying to go through the strawberry and banana atm as dont want my choc to run out im quite enjoying them both hot though. ive done 23 minutes pilates so far as dd who wasnt at nursery today woke ds up so had to stop as he was trying to jump on top of me lol. i did do about 20 minutes on the wii and i did the hula hoop for 10 minutes and i think my score was 3365 that was 1669 on left side and 1696 on my right then done step plus so am feeling good i just want to finish my dvd off then il feel complete. the down side was that i was 2lb more than i was 3 days ago not sure if thats just cos i did it after my shake and tea today and i done it before the other day or whether that was the damage done the other day but im not weighing in on my scales so not really counting the wii as the time i go on is never the same. anyway hoping to only have 3 shakes again today as my supplies are diminishing in front of my eyes and not sure about money next month.

wow, your going to wear yourself out doing all that exercise :D
i keep saying im going to get off my fat bum but i just dont feel motivated to do it. so cold atm and i know i will warm up but its making a start on it!!! :(

Right been busy with kids am still honking so day 3 tomorrow woohoo

just having my 3rd shake as was so hungry am going strong still.no exercise today as kids off school.

well bad ending to the day i made homemade pizza for dh then when i served it he said he wasnt going to eat it as id forgot to put the sliced tomatoes on and that it didnt even look like pizza (slight exageration) anyway he stormed out to order one and left me with 2 big pizzas and feeling rather upset anyway i had 3 slices and felt disgusted and angry with myself and him. anyway i think im gonna have a break from minimins too and try and do this on my own and get through my emotional food issues. i will update now and then but just not as much but im gonna carry on tomorrow and will fight to the end il still update my losses but sometimes i think you can speak to soon and say your doing well then fall so when im losing the weighty il update but just not as much. thank you all for your support and see you soon.

thanks hun am feeling better today so il probably stick around but just wont be on loads and concentrate on busying myself with other things and try and forget im on the diet hopefully it will go quick then. anyway heres to a new day.

you can do it. my kids are begging me for pizza take out tonight but i cant as its my fave food and i know i will stuff my face. we all have good and bad days. stick with it.
heres a challenge, if you have forbidden food today then write it in your diary and you will be forcing me to have pizza.
come on. we can do this. dont make me eat pizza ;)

You can do it Spyro.

Im still struggling on, been very close to giving up a few times but then I sit and think about how unhappy I am with my weight so just gotta keep going, the crazy thing is, if I could just stick to it 100% it would all be over a lot quicker, so Im just dragging it out by messing up, if I keep losing 2lbs a week, it may only be a pound less then I would lose if 100% (no way could I be losing 5 or 6 lbs a week like some people - lucky beggers!) but anyways if I keep losing 2lbs a week it will take me 21 weeks to hit target.... if I stick to it and lose 3lbs (maybe a little more if Im lucky from week to week) it will take 14weeks!

Same for you, if you stick to it and lose 3lbs a week, your be at goal in 10 weeks... 10 weeks is no time at all! And just think how your feel then!

Back