spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

good point sam! I love seeing the numbers :D keep going spyro....by valentines this could all be over for you.

yeah thanks your both right im ok today i just have to control my emotional eating im back on track today and me and dh sorted things out. roll on ten weeks lol

Yep roll on 10 weeks.. then I will only have 11.8 lbs to go... AND will already be out of the Overweight BMI range and into the healthy woohoooo

i cant wait to be in a healthy bmi. well ive just had my shopping delivered and when unpacking i realised i was supposed to weigh in i totally forgot as im not used to doing it on a tuesday anyway im going to leave it this week and just go back to mondays from next week as that way il remember and i might have a good loss next week.

Its only cos i know ive been bad too this week lol

I know im only just getting out of the habit of daily weighing. Right ive just had my 2nd shake so far so good.

no i didnt but defintely today i feel embarresed as you both did but its the 1st today so im gonna be 100% with the days now im gonna fight it through today.im ready watch out for my honk later.

Your gonna see that honk sooner than you thought woohoo

thanks day 2 kids not at school as we live in a town full of hills and a council that dont salt them.gonna have my shake soon.

just had my 2nd shake hot choc yummy. not sure if im gonna squeeze my dvd in today dd not at school and ds teething again and is not going for his nap. agghh

awww poor thing. teething is horrid for the little uns. not much can be done to help them other than bonjella and a bit of calpol!
my son is sound asleep beside me. soon time for him to wake up though.
looks like you going to get your 'honk' :D

Eh up lass!
I'm just catching up and really Glad to hear to hear your still with us.
The past couple of weeks seem to have been tough all round.
I'm restarting again tom after a week off on 5lbs on-grrrrr!
Anyway take care lass and all the best
xxxxx

thanks hun glad your back been meaning to pm you but just didnt get round to it. anyway lets try and lose some weight this month.

well im just having my 1st shake now its a latte yummy anyway my 30 day shred dvd arrived yesterday so im gonna to do it everyday until the 28th so i think thats 25 days and your suppose to lose 20lbs in 30 days so watch this space and il keep updating.

Back