spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

lol thanks hun

Well done Spyro, hope you get the day 2 honk tomorrow.

morning all. oh what a nite ds is sick again woke in da nite and has been all morning, dd coughing all nite and ive got a banging headache and cant stop coughing. anyway life is fun am about to go and have my shake i only lost 2lbs this week but that was my last weigh in or 2 weeks so bring on the big loss.

thanks well ive finally been to the loo good good good,

just had an arguement with dh why are men such losers.
anyway im sitting here debating about what to watch tonight the biggest loser or one born every minute.

ANTM or Glee .............mmmmm,let me think

GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay

xxx

Hey spyro,
hope the kids are feeling a bit better and you get a better nights sleep tonight.

Hugs,
xxxx

Morning sypro what did u watch ?? I watched the BL and so glad I did as I loved it.
Well done on your loss. You are doing great still.
I lost 7 lbs and feel good for sticking to it again.

Have a good day x

thanks cookie last night kids slept well but i ewas coughing for the whole night so wasnt in a deep sleep. how are you hun?

hi shanny how are you doing im back to square one again was contemplating eating and swapping to ww but as women do like to change their minds alot ive woken up and am gonna continue and try and do a week and then make a decision. anyway i watched one born every minute i love it and it makes me so broody and i was crying at the end sad i know. i went and watched half of biggest loser on i player last night so will finish it off later. is it just on once a week?

hi everyone just to let you know what im up to im having 3 shakes a day plus have had some fruit and tuna today too im gonna come off exante soon and swap to weight watchers to get my eating habits back to normal i dont want my glycogen stores to fill up so quickly so am gonna slowly add some food in for a week or 2 then carry on with weight watchers. so would just like to thank you all for the support and nearly getting to my goal i think i need to work hard now by eating as normal as possible and exercise and we will see how it goes. so take care all you lovely people and il hopefully give you an update when the weight starts dropping off again.

....awwwwwwwww spyro are you leaving us????????? Won't be same without you. Good luck though with WW.xx

of coarse not bernice this is my diary how can i just leave it as long as you all dont mind il keep posting. i just hope i dont put on too much when i swap im so scared about eating lol.

aww spyro you have done brilliantly, I hope you manage the transition to food okay.

And the one born every minute .. I cant watch the baby shows I just cry through them and want more babies too.

I think its a wise move Spyro but then I would. ;)

On Tuesday I ate 24 of the allowed 29 points and gained 0.2lbs but yesterday I ate 24 again and manged to lose that gain plus another 1/2lb so just adding food gradually and keeping an eye on the scales seems to work. Im hoping to be at 29 points by Saturday so Im weighing in on Friday this week and officially moving to WW on Saturday. That said though my plan is to try to avoid the 49 weekly points for the first week to make sure my body adapts to food properly. I must admit though even though Im still using the packs it does make a huge difference actually putting food in your mouth without the huge feelings of guilt, lol.

Back