spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

Hey luv,
Howz it going?
xxxxxxxxxxx

Ive got flu hun im really dying. Ive never felt so bad in my life. Its good for the diet though.

Good luck Spyro, hope you feel better soon.

Well hellllooo everyone after a bit of a crazy month of doing weight watchers ive stayed the same mmmmm so after a bit of a pregnancy scare ive finally come on and am restarting exante tomorrow as ive had enough of trying to be good and staying the same. So i need lots of encouragement to get me to my goal. So here goes.

thanks my darling your looking lovely in your pics. well done for being so good and keeping it up. im so glad to be back i need to get rid of this muffin top once and for all.

Good to have you back. You've been missed. On the plus side you now know you can maintain on ww so could have been worse.

yep thats what i was thinking. right balls rolling day 1 here goes. am going to have my coffee shake in a bit yum am looking forward to it.

Afternoon shanny im doing good i just wish i had some fizzy water to help me drink more my shoppings being delivered tomorrow so i can get guzzling. Im gonna go and pick dd up from nursey in a mo and come back to have my 2nd shake. How are you hun are you still doing exante ts?

Aww glad your finding ok again. No I'm back on cd got 13 lbs left to loose.!

It's totm so struggling a lil today but refuse to cheat lol.

Mm fizzy water, keep going hunnie x

Its totm for me too so its always a little harder isnt it but i just want to get to the point where i feel ok looking in the mirror and i think another stone should do it then il relax a little. I had my 2nd shake and just trying to drink lots we can do it no cheating its got to be done now. My test will be dinner but il be on here i think at that time. So see you later.

evening everyone im just sitting at the computer having my 3rd and final shake its a hot vanilla coffee the rest of the family are sitting at the table having their tea. today hasnt been that bad am feeling positive and not that hungry as ive prob still got all the food inside after yesterday lol. so am on my way for a honk also i had a bouillon at 4.30 as was finding it difficult around then and it really helped my get through doing dinner and not picking so very recommended. hope everyones good.

Hi spyro good to hear your back on the wagon, I had my first shake at about 3pm today which is really earl for me! how you finding it??

Back