Stacey's food diary - 10 weeks till cruise! Eeeeeeep!

Hi girls, sorry for the lack of diary. Just got back from Portugal!

Been quite naughty all week so back on the wagon from tomorrow. Need to go shopping too as the cupboards are bare :)

How u both been?

S :)

11th July. Red day!
B: nectarine. Donut peach
L: salad leaves, tomato, beetroot, spring onion
D: maggi so juicy garlic chicken. 5.5 syns for sachet so 3 syns, roasted veg

Hea milk in tea
Heb fibre plus bar x 2
Hmmmm am owed a heb... Will see what I can munch laters potatas!

Oh and did 20 minutes on x-trainer, 20 mins horizontal bike 10 mins on treadmill. Chest press and leg press. The gym made me feel sick! 2 weeks off and:sign0137: .

Starting week 1 of couch to 5k again next week.... can't face it this week!

Last edited:
have a jacket spud or SW wedges honey !!!! or a kelloggs fibre plus bar!?? yum yum! i love a spare HEB! x

jealous - ive used all my syns today (well i have ONE left!) and so its mullerlights for me!!! haha!

12th July - red day

Weird day, was in a training course all day so was starved!

B: activa ff yog with 28g porridge oats (HEB) done like magic porridge

L: salad with 2 hardboiled eggs, a bit gross but was starving!

D: piri piri pork chops with no fat, well hot and spicy! A 227g potato (heb) with 42g red fat cheddar (hea) 2 x buttebuds (1

Snacks : flat peach, apricot
1 x animal bar 5 syns? Not sure of synnage?

40 mins cardio in the gym and about 3 feet high pile of ironing!

13th July - Red Day

B: nectarine and an apricot

L: salad with 2 boiled eggs AGAIN. Boring.

D: chicken breasts in home made syn free peppercorn sauce (from recipe thread) Roasted veg Inc HEB of potatoes

Hea milk in tea

Snacks 2 biscuits (7syns)
mini milk 3 syns

Hiya :)

Rain!? I can't believe it rained! Typical. I got burnt too, I was burning through factor 30 in an hour. Im pasty and pale :)

Yes to WI, I cannot believe I lost 1lb lol. Although we were self catering so could choose what to eat. We got a load of fresh fruit and were eating loads of that. I also found pasta n sauces EUR2.75 each! They're not sill are they! We still ate quite badly but seems to b ok? I'll prolly have a gain next week.

When's your WI day?

Awww u can't beat a bit of pasta.

Well my food diary today is a bit sh*te!

B: magic porridge HEB
L: leftover chicken in peppercorn sauce, jacket spud HEB, with-cheese HEA and lean bacon
D: macdonalds. Bad Stacey. I had a 3 chicken select meal with a cup of tea as no fizzy drinks!

Snacks : 2 apricots.

Erm let's not discuss syns in that mcdonalds. Never mind flexible syn day :-(

I also went for a weight loss hypnotherapy session this afternoon (in Worthing!) A bit disappointed. I got it discounted thru groupon and glad I didn't pay £300 for it! Was more like reaffirming I need to stop eating when I'm not hungry. Anyway waffling on. Boring!

I think hypnotherapy would only work if they told me the following foods tasted of poo and wee.

Pizza
Chocolate
doritos
cheese
bicuits
Bread

Then i would be skinny cos i couldnt eat my naughties!

Mmmm chilli heatwave dorito's. I don't think i got into the hypno , I kept thinking I had an itchy nose and I'd forgotten to get the chicken out the freezer! My own fault really!

I would need convincing that ALL crisps, biscuits (hits are the best!), strong cheese, dairylea on toast, all White and seedy bread, fruit clubs, fizzy worms, garlic bread and pizzas taste like wee and poo.

Anyway... Todays not so well behaved food diary. Red day

B: lean bacon sandwich on wholemeal
L: half a cream iced bun 10 syns? Came to senses half way thru.
D: satay and tikka chicken sticks (free!?) egg noodles lots of syns with soy, honey, lime and Tabasco and peas on the side (I know should be synned for peas but they're peas!) refresher ice lolly 3 syns for pud

Hea: milk in tea
Snacks: bakewell tart squares x 4 = 14 syns

Bad day 24 syns plus peas and noodles.

Today's food diary. EE day :)

B: 1 x dairylea triangle (1/2 HEA) on HEB wm toast 2 satsumas
L: Wham bar (5 syns)
D: mums beef casserole with rice, oddly? Syns? 5 for gravy? Loads of leek, carrot, tomato, mushroom, onion and lean beef with a load of herbs and gravy. Will go for minimal gravy to save Syns.
Pud: ice lolly 3 syns

1/2 hea : milk in tea

1 hour at gym (50 mins cardio the rest toning oooooooooosh!)

7 weeks yesterday till cruise and i need to lose some serious poundage. Weekends I always let it go a bit but have just made some agreements with mr hendopig about plan of action! Hoping to be 10lbs lighter at least in 7 weeks. need more gym action!! He has lost just over a stone in the time I have lost 8lbs. Unfair!

Monday 18th July EE day (needed rice)
B: strawberry activia
L: salad with 1.5 hard boiled eggs
D: chilli with rice and Red fat Cheese (mushrooms, onions peppers and loads of tomatoes in chilli) 3 syns for schwartz packet Of chilli

Snacks: clementine x2. Nectarine. Ice lolly 6 syns

Hea red fat cheddar
Heb fibre plus bar

9 syns for the day :)

Back