Stacey's food diary - 10 weeks till cruise! Eeeeeeep!

Are the classes good? I find everyone at the dolphin really slim and gorgeous! Was thinking about taking up a class?

Today's diary EE day!

B: nectarine. Digestive 4 syns
L: salad and 2 x boiled eggs. Yuck.
D: chilli and rice yum!

10 syn neopolitan wafer?

14 syns
HEA: milk in tea
No heb oops

Yeah, I enjoy them! I go to a Wednesday night aqua fit and the instructor is nutty, but she is great, a right laugh! And the Zumba is a skinny one, lovely and tanned you know the lot! Haha! But I enjoy the classes do a Monday morning aqua to at 8, but just found out that the instructor is leaving (kinda good - did same thing every week) and my Wednesday night instructor is taking over all her classes! :D x

Ok so.... No diary for a week means lots of cheating. Oops. 3 weigh ins till cruise. Have prepped in advance soup for lunches this week (speed/super speed ingredients) it's made of:
Celery
Onion
Leeks
Carton of passata
Tin chopped toms
Peppers
Loads of black pepper, bit of chilli powder, loads paprika 2x stock jelly things and about 1/2 pint water

Am writing this on OH spangly new ipad2 so prob loads spelling mistakes. Ooops again :)
Hopefully this will kick me back into shape. Not been toooo bad this week just not been 100%. More like 70%

Hi Bex,

I WI at home but It was ok, although I skipped a week but still lost 1lb over 2 weeks (if that makes sense?) I think I'm getting confused with how many weeks I've done tho! All I know is, I've lost 12lbs in between 8-10 weeks which im pleased with. I do wonder why I sabotage myself tho? Either I want to lose weight or I don't. My choice and yet I still choose the wrong one regularly!

How have you been doing?

Today's food diary: red day!

B: 2 satsumas. Shape apple crumble yog (1 syn)
L: red day soup. Ingredients as above. 2x digestives (7 Syns)
D: HEB jacket spud with HEA cheese, roasted veg, maggi so juicy paprika chicken in ze bag (3.5 syns) muller coconut yog. Ok not bad. Not very coconutty :)

11.5 syns for the day

Glad to hear things going well :)

Yesterdays food: red day :)

B: shape yoghurt 1. Nectarine
L: red day soup
D: heb: 2 slices brown toast with bovril and 3 syns for clover

Snacks: heb fibre plus bar. HEA milk in tea. 2 satsumas

3 hours in hair dressers and 2 biscuits. 3 Syns each? Thy were tiny!

10 syns

I know I get sooo bored there! How can hair possibly take so long? It looks like I didnt eat much by my veg soup is more like a big fat veg stew! It's really thick and nice. Very tomato-y tho!

Today's grub. Red day

B: ww yoghurt. 1 syn.
L: veg stew / soup
D: Morrisons 1/2 syns sausages x3, SW chips (HEB) leeks and mushrooms sautéed. Best tea ever sausage and chips :)

Snacks: 2 x nectarines. Satsuma.
HEA: milk in tea

Back